Liberty back up camera - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Liberty back up camera

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955Poison Spyder from CCOR!JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFF

Unread 03-14-2013, 07:06 PM   #1
JeepJeepx
2011 KK Liberty 

Liberty back up camera

Anyone have a back up camera on their Liberty ? I'm thinking about it.

JeepJeepx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 07:33 PM   #2
AtTheHelm

Yes i do. I suggest getting a flush mount one and putting it in your bumper. My license plate mounted camera was a b!tch to run wire to plus you have to drill a hole in the sheet metal behind the plate. Wiring to the bumper would be way easier.
AtTheHelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-14-2013, 11:49 PM   #3
HMNG-Liberty
2012 KK Liberty 

i'm thinking about doing it on mines to. was planning to run the license plate mounted camera but don't really want to drill a hole...might end up having to.
HMNG-Liberty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 10:15 AM   #4
huntb
2008 KK Liberty 

Yeah I have mine mounted next to the tailgate handle on the left side. Install wasn't too bad if you read the instructions from the Mopar back-up camera

http://site.justforjeeps.com/guide/82210895.pdf

However, I am not using the Mopar system. I used to be an engineer for an OEM inside and outside rear view mirror supplier and of course, I couldn't test the video mirrors without a camera!
huntb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-15-2013, 05:23 PM   #5
27tubguy
2008 KK Liberty 

yes, its mounted directly to the left of my tailgate handle, and it shows in the rearview mirror. helpful in the woods

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.