KK Owners Pictures - Page 71 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > KK Owners Pictures

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineGrizzly Lockers available at Rockridge4wd.comThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! Brough

Unread 07-01-2014, 06:24 PM   #1051
jojosfountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmxer524 View Post
That step is different.
NICE

jojosfountain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-01-2014, 07:01 PM   #1052
ArcticWC
2012 KK Liberty 

found some seasonal roads up near Sleeping Bear Dunes in Michigan this past weekend. I had a great time camping with my folks for a few days up there. Scared my mom a little at first going on these roads, but then she realized how cool it is. Kept it in 2wd, so that tells you how challenging the terrain was. Handled beautifully though.
Doesn't look like much but this road was actually fairly steep. I had to turn around here so I took the opportunity to drive up onto the road bank and try to get a little flex.

ArcticWC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-04-2014, 12:53 PM   #1053
llm317
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLDStover View Post
Got a chance to start my headlight mods today still a long ways off but moving. Still not sure if I'm going rescue green or plastic dip black along with grill , bumpers, fenders and a decals or paint down the center of the hood. Long way little at a time.
LOVE the Rescue Green Liberties!!! That's the color I was after, but my old man said no way since his JK is Rescue Green. He said we'd look stupid with matching colors. I do think it needs more black, racing stripes?
llm317 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-04-2014, 12:54 PM   #1054
llm317
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticWC View Post
found some seasonal roads up near Sleeping Bear Dunes in Michigan this past weekend. I had a great time camping with my folks for a few days up there. Scared my mom a little at first going on these roads, but then she realized how cool it is. Kept it in 2wd, so that tells you how challenging the terrain was. Handled beautifully though.
Doesn't look like much but this road was actually fairly steep. I had to turn around here so I took the opportunity to drive up onto the road bank and try to get a little flex.

I really like those wheels!
llm317 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-05-2014, 10:10 AM   #1055
heiliges
2012 KK Liberty 

img_211949023364641.jpeg
Its been awhile but here she is at jeep beach. 4" jba lify kit, dc2 wheel with dick cepek mud country tires and custom built winch mount with 12k winch. Tested amd approved by moi in the swamps of florida.
heiliges is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2014, 10:52 AM   #1056
JeepGirl96
2010 KK Liberty 

Been a bit since I posted pictures of her....

so here ya go

JeepGirl96 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2014, 08:49 AM   #1057
barnettd

Arctics

Quote:
Originally Posted by llm317 View Post
The wife and I seriously looked at Arctic's when they were new. If I had found a loaded one with a Skyslider it might have tipped the balance its way.
Then we looked at JK Unlimited Arctics in blue... loved it but too much $$
barnettd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2014, 02:22 PM   #1058
medic455
2010 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by heiliges View Post
Attachment 1454378
Its been awhile but here she is at jeep beach. 4" jba lify kit, dc2 wheel with dick cepek mud country tires and custom built winch mount with 12k winch. Tested amd approved by moi in the swamps of florida.
Damn I love the look of that thing. Some day I may have the money to do mine that way. Looks great!!!!
Unread 07-08-2014, 05:07 PM   #1059
RLDStover
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic455 View Post
Damn I love the look of that thing. Some day I may have the money to do mine that way. Looks great!!!!
I'm with you on that one too Cool, probably won't get a chance to do it until I pay it off but who knows maybe some day I'll hit the lotto by mistake,lol
RLDStover is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2014, 04:29 PM   #1060
NAMoulton
2010 KK Liberty 

Looked back and she was posing nicely for a pic haha:

driveway-pic.jpg
Unread 07-14-2014, 05:51 PM   #1061
chrisdipo

Just an update on the kk added some new rough country lights next is exhaust and intake
image-2558037652.jpg

image-1533170847.jpg

image-2239625620.jpg

chrisdipo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-31-2014, 02:56 PM   #1062
bghouse
2011 KK Liberty 

Hello everyone,
New to forum & just wanted say hi. I'm looking forward to meeting many of you & learning about modding/maintaining our 2011 Jeep Liberty.
Regards,
bghouse
2011jeepliberty1.jpg  
bghouse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-31-2014, 07:58 PM   #1063
ArcticWC
2012 KK Liberty 

looks like you've already started modding. I like the roof rack set up. Welcome
Unread 07-31-2014, 08:13 PM   #1064
ArcticWC
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by llm317 View Post
the wheels are what initially attracted me to the arctics. I love the black contrast. and I know it's a little hokey, but I love winter so the arctic edition was pretty cool to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barnettd View Post
The wife and I seriously looked at Arctic's when they were new. If I had found a loaded one with a Skyslider it might have tipped the balance its way.
Then we looked at JK Unlimited Arctics in blue... loved it but too much $$
I drove 4 hours to get this one even though there was one 45 min away from me. The one I got was 2k less and had a moon roof, tow package, nav, and running boards. I'm so glad I went for it.

I've seen so few Arctic JKs and KKs in my area, but on my trip back from the pics I posted, I passed a Winter Chill (blue) Arctic JK about 10 miles from my parent's house. Pretty cool.
Unread 08-05-2014, 10:51 PM   #1065
bghouse
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticWC View Post
looks like you've already started modding. I like the roof rack set up. Welcome
Thanks man! Next up, some fog lights then going to get new rims when we have to get new tires. I think alloy w/ some black on bigger rims would look sharp. So we'll see.
bghouse is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.