Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

KK Owners Pictures

667K views 1K replies 342 participants last post by  Mikelpaul13 
#1 ·
Anybody interested in posting their pics? This isn't necessarily for commenting just a "let's see what you got".

How to post pictures is Here.

#3 ·
It's an 09 Limited w/premium group 1, power moonroof, and tow package. I'm super excited!

#4 ·
I finally got some pictures of mine after I got the winter grime off. She cleaned up pretty good!

#5 ·

#9 ·

#16 · (Edited)
Elt! Ya did her proud my friend ... That is one of the best lookin' KK's I have seen (tied with MtnLuvr's :popCorn:). From a guy who is taking a long time to warm up to the new body style that says a lot

Kudos!
:2thumbsup:

#11 ·
I know thanks man, im in love with it now. It looks like a REAL Jeep lol

#15 ·
#18 ·
Thanks! The pics were up originally, but when I came back out, the links were there. Thanks for helping me out.
2.5' Lift goes on tomorrow night :2thumbsup:
Make sure to post pics

#19 ·
Let me show you some pictures of my KK 2.8 CRD.
As you know in Europe we do get KKs with 2.8 diesel and 5 gear auto box.

In the snow with Geoloandar AT 235/65-17 tyres

In the mountains with 245/70-17 Cooper STT tyres (much much better, of course)

Some mud with inapropriate rubber

My recently renewed face...

On my ramp-measuring jack

#20 ·
No clicky needed

#21 ·
Ok then, "with a liitle help from my friends" who will make my pictures show without clicking, I am posting some comparison pictures of my KK's flex.

All of them have been taken after I had installed an OME 2'' kit.
However, the left ones are with the rear stabilizer bar on and the right ones are with the stabilizer bar removed (unbolted from one side).
The results I measured were not only obvious in the pictures but also impressive in absolute values: 12% more flex!.
Of course, some rubbing did occur in the rear, but... that's OK.
Also the handling became a bit (only a bit) more vague.

Here they go. Sorry for the Greek words showing on them, I understand it is Greek to you...

The ramp measurement is in cm and was taken just before the rear left wheel lifted off the ground

#24 ·
Lift kit for euro KK CRD

Hello, I'm from Spain, I'm going to buy a 09 KK CRD and are very good news for me that you have a lift kit for your CRD, I was sure that not was possible. I was thinking if you could tell me the references of the components lift kit because I'm going to try to buy it here in Spain. Are you satisfied with it? Any remarcable issues? Thank you very much and best regards from Spain!!!

#30 ·
^^ Nice Couple there

#32 ·
^^ Ya thats life for you though, timing is always bad

#35 ·
What are you running for Tires?

#39 ·
How big is your lift?

#41 ·
I could probably Fit 265/75 but i would need to pound in the pinch weld

#43 ·

Nice Muddy run with rain i did today. Was driving behind my friend in his Dodge Ram 5.7 Hemi when he got stuck and the good ol 3.7 Pulled him right outta there :2thumbsup: