KK Owners Pictures - Page 40 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > KK Owners Pictures

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Reply
Unread 07-07-2013, 11:03 AM   #586
xDefiant
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Rochester, New York
Posts: 43
Here's my libby before and after. I still have a number of things to do to it, including a Rockfather lift and brush guard that are in the mail, HID headlights, and new wheels and tires. But it has come quite a long way from when I got it from the dealer a little under 2 months ago.

baa.jpg

xDefiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 05:49 PM   #587
seeinsilver
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 11
What changed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyRS View Post
Attachment 643648

Stock suspension...man does it feel nice to be trail rated again

Attachment 643649
What Changed? The tires look low profile which on a Latitude package I'm told is the only reason it's not badged as trail rated. (I have a 2012 Latitude). Thanks for more info, still trying to sort all these details out, this is my first Jeep product.
seeinsilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 06:18 PM   #588
Bmxer524
Registered User
2011 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lindenhurst, NY
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeinsilver View Post
What Changed? The tires look low profile which on a Latitude package I'm told is the only reason it's not badged as trail rated. (I have a 2012 Latitude). Thanks for more info, still trying to sort all these details out, this is my first Jeep product.
He lowered his KK and put wide, low profile tires on his KK(Now he's back at stock height). Your Latitude package, on the other hand, took the place of the Limited model on older years. Basically yours is "loaded" compared to a Sport model. And yes, it's true that your's isn't "trail rated" because of the larger rims.
Bmxer524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2013, 12:13 PM   #589
huntb
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Grand Haven, MI
Posts: 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDefiant View Post
Here's my libby before and after. I still have a number of things to do to it, including a Rockfather lift and brush guard that are in the mail, HID headlights, and new wheels and tires. But it has come quite a long way from when I got it from the dealer a little under 2 months ago.
Rockfather lift?? I think you should speak with a few of the guys on this forum before you waste your money on that kit...
huntb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013, 08:07 AM   #590
xDefiant
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Rochester, New York
Posts: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntb View Post
Rockfather lift?? I think you should speak with a few of the guys on this forum before you waste your money on that kit...
If you have something to say, please say it. I would hate to waste my money
xDefiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013, 08:17 AM   #591
_benjammin
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Wilmington, NC
Posts: 289
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDefiant View Post

If you have something to say, please say it. I would hate to waste my money
Skip the RF lift, it's a waste of money. Get new springs and shocks. Check jeepinbyal.com and figure out how much lift and adjustability you want/need.
_benjammin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-10-2013, 12:08 PM   #592
Bmxer524
Registered User
2011 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lindenhurst, NY
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDefiant View Post
If you have something to say, please say it. I would hate to waste my money
Don't do it. RRO isn't very liked here. I know some have posted pretty bad stories of no customer service after purchase, parts not fitting etc.
Bmxer524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2013, 07:36 AM   #593
xDefiant
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Rochester, New York
Posts: 43
Much appreciated! Turns out I wont be getting the lift anytime soon.
xDefiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2013, 12:58 PM   #594
Bmxer524
Registered User
2011 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Lindenhurst, NY
Posts: 1,076
Quote:
Originally Posted by xDefiant View Post
Much appreciated! Turns out I wont be getting the lift anytime soon.
Well depending on which RRO lift you opted for, you're looking at $450ish without shocks or $1000-1200 for the deluxe with their a-arms and shocks. You can get the Old Man Emu lift for basically the same price. Just springs and shocks should net you ~2" of lift or so and that's about $700 or $750 I think. Or you can go all out with spacer plate, clevis, springs, shocks, and al's a-arms for about $1200-1300. Check out http://jeepinbyal.com/ you can find quality lifts ranging in prices.
Bmxer524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2013, 01:36 PM   #595
LibertyRS
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Birmingham, MI
Posts: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeinsilver

What Changed? The tires look low profile which on a Latitude package I'm told is the only reason it's not badged as trail rated. (I have a 2012 Latitude). Thanks for more info, still trying to sort all these details out, this is my first Jeep product.
It was lowered before and mainly considered a "street machine" but I went back to stock heigh slowing changing things up.

But I'm running 20x9s to starts. Custom headlights, tints, lowers are painted..a lot of other stuff if you scan the forum page you can find LibertyRS gallery with everything I did and more pictures

My tires are made for the exact opposite of what I've been doing the past few days. I'm on ranch in the mountains of AZ.
image-1462281848.jpg

__________________
2012 Jeep KK
Stormtrooped
ZZzz
LibertyRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-18-2013, 12:33 PM   #596
Skipper6413
Registered User
2011 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Texarkana, Texas
Posts: 337
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyRS View Post

It was lowered before and mainly considered a "street machine" but I went back to stock heigh slowing changing things up.

But I'm running 20x9s to starts. Custom headlights, tints, lowers are painted..a lot of other stuff if you scan the forum page you can find LibertyRS gallery with everything I did and more pictures

My tires are made for the exact opposite of what I've been doing the past few days. I'm on ranch in the mountains of AZ.
Hey RS, where did you get your rack and crossbars from? Looking to get some (maybe Christmas with the way the economy is)!
Skipper6413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-20-2013, 05:06 PM   #597
LibertyRS
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Birmingham, MI
Posts: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper6413

Hey RS, where did you get your rack and crossbars from? Looking to get some (maybe Christmas with the way the economy is)!
Crossbars are mopar jeep brand

eBay found a deal at $125

Rack is Yakima road warrior I believe (shorter of the two racks yakima offers in this style)

Ohio Craigslist for $90

I'd just keep fishing until something comes up

Both are extremely easy to install
__________________
2012 Jeep KK
Stormtrooped
ZZzz
LibertyRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-22-2013, 07:06 PM   #598
Gageraid
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Branchburg, New Jersey
Posts: 1,259
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2013, 07:08 PM   #599
athomasg
Registered User
2010 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Hudson Valley, Putnam County, New York (NY)
Posts: 17
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
__________________
'10 KK Liberty Renegade *White*
K&N CAI
'00 Cherokee XJ *White*
4.5" RC lift, 33x12.5 GY DuraTrac
athomasg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-25-2013, 07:13 PM   #600
99JeepGC47
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Sumter, South Carolina
Posts: 170
Looks good.
99JeepGC47 is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.