KK Owners Pictures - Page 38 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > KK Owners Pictures

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Reply
Unread 06-11-2013, 05:10 AM   #556
jeepriot
Registered User
2011 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: laporte, indiana
Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by _benjammin View Post
Nice...but you forgot to back up and take the pic. ;-)
I actually have a bunch of shots of them from a distance but there was only one towel on the beach and it was a long way off!

__________________
2011 Liberty Sport 4x4
2011 Patriot Sport 4x4 FD1
If you haven't done it 3 times your not done with it yet!
jeepriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2013, 03:43 PM   #557
Gageraid
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Branchburg, New Jersey
Posts: 1,259
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2013, 01:19 AM   #558
NJEMT911
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: WM, NJ
Posts: 48
Blacked out Rims!!

2012 KK Rescue Green.
rims.jpg  
NJEMT911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2013, 08:56 AM   #559
Gageraid
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Branchburg, New Jersey
Posts: 1,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJEMT911 View Post
2012 KK Rescue Green.
Where in Jersey are ya? Looks killer!
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2013, 02:17 PM   #560
NJEMT911
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: WM, NJ
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gageraid View Post
Where in Jersey are ya? Looks killer!
Thanks! I'm in Northern Passaic County.
NJEMT911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 07:21 AM   #561
huntb
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Grand Haven, MI
Posts: 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJEMT911 View Post
2012 KK Rescue Green.
If I wouldn't have already spent so much money on mine, I would sell it and endlessly search for one in this color
huntb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2013, 10:39 PM   #562
NJEMT911
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: WM, NJ
Posts: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by huntb View Post
If I wouldn't have already spent so much money on mine, I would sell it and endlessly search for one in this color
LOL! Thanks! It does seem like a rare color.
NJEMT911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 05:35 PM   #563
LibertyRS
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Birmingham, MI
Posts: 270
Here Are some of my favorite pictures from my trip from Michigan to Arizona

image-1007065274.jpg

Thirsty thirsty thirsty

image-900657952.jpg


image-1592946043.jpg

The most fun..I know they're not ment for speed but she could still get up in the triple digits
__________________
2012 Jeep KK
Stormtrooped
ZZzz
LibertyRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 06:54 PM   #564
Gageraid
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Branchburg, New Jersey
Posts: 1,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyRS View Post
Here Are some of my favorite pictures from my trip from Michigan to Arizona

Attachment 639756

Thirsty thirsty thirsty

Attachment 639759


Attachment 639760

The most fun..I know they're not ment for speed but she could still get up in the triple digits
Looks great! It's almost laughable how low that thing is. Looks like you take care of her.
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #565
LibertyRS
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Birmingham, MI
Posts: 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gageraid

Looks great! It's almost laughable how low that thing is. Looks like you take care of her.
She's really laughing at the ranch in working at. I'm afraid I'm about to destroy my suspension and fenders.

image-2853866269.jpg

9 miles from the freeway to get there. Any other KK would eat this up! AtTheHelm hooked up some stock springs and they're getting installed on Saturday.

No more libbinlow for now, I need some more practicality out of her.

Maybe I can squeeze something bigger than my 275/45/20 on her too. New shoes always make her smile a bit bigger
__________________
2012 Jeep KK
Stormtrooped
ZZzz
LibertyRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 07:23 PM   #566
Gageraid
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Branchburg, New Jersey
Posts: 1,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyRS View Post
She's really laughing at the ranch in working at. I'm afraid I'm about to destroy my suspension and fenders.

Attachment 639807

9 miles from the freeway to get there. Any other KK would eat this up! AtTheHelm hooked up some stock springs and they're getting installed on Saturday.

No more libbinlow for now, I need some more practicality out of her.

Maybe I can squeeze something bigger than my 275/45/20 on her too. New shoes always make her smile a bit bigger
Must be working there for a long time if you're willing to add the stock springs again. It's nice to see someone go a totally different route with the KK. Do you even remember what stock height is?

I'm also jealous you don't need a front license plate where you live. I love the KK front bumper and hate covering it up. The New Jersey license plate is boring yellow.
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 07:39 PM   #567
LibertyRS
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Birmingham, MI
Posts: 270
Thanks! Funny thing I've always thought about adding one. It's like when you don't have something you want it, and when you have it you don't want it. Unless its udiles and udiles of money that can always be plentiful.

But I'm here for the summer and need to make that drive at least once a week. I'm already shaving a lot off the fender wells and I can only imagine what my bump stops look like since I only have a couple inches of vertical suspension.

And I only have old pictures of stock suspension. I'm going to feel like I'm in a truck again. I'm a bit excited to be driving aggressively other than Tarmac. I can tell you last year around this time when I lowered it I didn't think I'd be going back to stock but who know maybe next year ill a lift...who knows that's the fun of modding our jeeps!!
__________________
2012 Jeep KK
Stormtrooped
ZZzz
LibertyRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2013, 07:51 PM   #568
Gageraid
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Branchburg, New Jersey
Posts: 1,259
Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyRS View Post
Thanks! Funny thing I've always thought about adding one. It's like when you don't have something you want it, and when you have it you don't want it. Unless its udiles and udiles of money that can always be plentiful.

But I'm here for the summer and need to make that drive at least once a week. I'm already shaving a lot off the fender wells and I can only imagine what my bump stops look like since I only have a couple inches of vertical suspension.

And I only have old pictures of stock suspension. I'm going to feel like I'm in a truck again. I'm a bit excited to be driving aggressively other than Tarmac. I can tell you last year around this time when I lowered it I didn't think I'd be going back to stock but who know maybe next year ill a lift...who knows that's the fun of modding our jeeps!!
Gotta do what ya gotta do to make some money these days. In New Jersey, you get pulled over fairly quickly if you don't have a front plate. I also never thought I'd lift my Jeep, but I felt my suspension wasn't as good as it should be, and the $750 seemed reasonable.
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2013, 09:36 AM   #569
Fredjweb
Registered User
2007 MK Compass 
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Cheyenne, Wy
Posts: 18
Loving the open air at Veadawoo outside Cheyenne Wy!
resized.jpg  
Fredjweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #570
carlosburitica
Registered User
2010 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: fort lauderdale, FLORIDA
Posts: 165
carlosburitica is offline   Reply With Quote




Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.