Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

KK Owners Pictures

667K views 1K replies 342 participants last post by  Mikelpaul13 
#1 ·
Anybody interested in posting their pics? This isn't necessarily for commenting just a "let's see what you got".

How to post pictures is Here.

#1,241 ·
Managed to move my Light Bar from ontop of the mounting brackets to actually sit underneath them where the rack fairing sat. Means I can once again fit in the the carpark under work :laugh: ... plus I actually prefer the look and got rid of the annoying wind whistle it was causing.

Now:

Before:

#1,243 ·
mikzor said:
Managed to move my Light Bar from ontop of the mounting brackets to actually sit underneath them where the rack fairing sat. Means I can once again fit in the the carpark under work :laugh: ... plus I actually prefer the look and got rid of the annoying wind whistle it was causing. Now: Before:
There you go. Exactly like how I have it.

#1,244 ·
#1,246 ·
I bought a new take off grille for a KK (2008 - 2013) in Brilliant Black Pearl that I no longer am going to use. It is like new. Good for modding the front end or just replacing an existing chipped up grille. If bought from a Jeep dealer the cost would be $400. I will let it go cheap. If anyone is interested, just PM me.

Attachments

#1,248 ·
knightenforcer said:
What's up man! How u been. Yes it's bolt on that Morgan did for me and he actually shipped it with the bumper about a year ago but I just didn't put it on right away lol[/QUOTE

Can't complain. Glad the dreaded winter is over....or is it...I dunno pretty damn cold today. Looks awesome. Have done much new to my baby lately. The Mrs. Is on child care leave so funds are tight. Rig looks great. When the time comes I plan on getting that version of ATH. Love the runners and to much to ship welded on. Glad to see what it looks like gets me excited again

#1,258 ·
Just installed 22" OPT7 LED BAR to bumper.
Best $109 shipped I have spent. It is only 2wd but guess what? I am putting ome springs and Bilstein shocks on this Friday!!! Can't wait to get this kk lifted. Might do some trail riding October!

Attachments

#1,262 ·
New OME lift with bilstein shocks!!
OME 2927 Front
OME 2731 Rear

Attachments

#1,263 ·
I think you have your rear Bilstein shocks upside down. It does make a difference. And I'd cut that boot off. All it does it collect and trap water eventually causing your seals rusting out.