KK Owners Pictures - Page 30 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > KK Owners Pictures

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineZone Offroad Body and Suspension Lift Kits, Brackets, DiscBilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and C

Unread 01-02-2013, 03:49 PM   #436
eoerikson3
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 27tubguy
i tried using my album, then photobucket, what am I doing wrong??
Are you too new for pics? I never had difficulties but I also bought the membership which allows such things immediately.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

Added tow hitch, tow hooks, skid plates, foglight kit and headlight masks, remote start, chrome steps, and Cooper Discoverer A/T3 235/75R16.
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f128/2008-2012-liberty-kk-electrical-parts-1517747/"]Stuff for sale[/URL]
eoerikson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2013, 04:09 PM   #437
medic455
2010 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eoerikson3 View Post

How bad was the MPG on the TJ? I don't think I have ever seen anyone love the MPG on the KK. As much as I love mine, I know she's a pig with gas.
I was getting around 10- 15 on the Tj. Getting steady 19-22 on the kk
Unread 01-02-2013, 06:51 PM   #438
rescue575
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by eoerikson3

Are you too new for pics? I never had difficulties but I also bought the membership which allows such things immediately.

Don't you have to be a member to post pictures?

Cobra 75, Firestik Door Jam Mount, HD Spring, 2Ft Firestik
Dunlop Fierce Attitude M/T
rescue575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-04-2013, 11:33 AM   #439
m7ixalis

Hello everyone . This is my first post

m7ixalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-07-2013, 08:27 AM   #440
Bumble2012
2012 KK Liberty 

For Jeep Arctic Owners

For Jeep Arctic Owners!

Unread 01-10-2013, 09:22 PM   #441
27tubguy
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by m7ixalis View Post
Hello everyone . This is my first post

nice lookin jeep.
Unread 01-10-2013, 09:27 PM   #442
27tubguy
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jame617 View Post
Thanks!! I love the color! Havent seen another Jeep around my area in it so I'm definately unique!!

Yeah I wanna lift it and get bigger tires, but for now the budget is keeping me stock! Not really sure either how much the total cost would be or what height to go...

But still not bad looking for not doing anything to it, with the decals, smoked lights, black rims and cant forget my abominable snowman (on the gauges and seats!)
Jeepin by Al 2.5 lift with 5.5 A arms and 4 goodyear duratracs will run ya round 3400.00 .....but well worth it, the jeep is stable well mannered looks awesome handles even better, and with JBA lift its adjustable for skids,bumper winch etc.
Unread 01-10-2013, 09:29 PM   #443
27tubguy
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyRS View Post
Vinyl wrapped the roof
Looks sick, tell us more about the roof and headlights. please.
Unread 01-11-2013, 10:24 AM   #444
mtbiker
2011 KK Liberty 

I just got a 2011 w/ the Jet package. I like the Liberty's features and I got a great price, but I hate the Jet package. Already lost the steps, bug deflector and Jet badges. Is there anyone in the Southeast PA area that wants to swap wheels? They are the 20" factory wheels w/ Goodyear HPs. They have 19k mi on them and look like new. I'd like to get something in a 16" but I guess I could live w/ 17".
mtbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2013, 11:49 AM   #445
HSOUSA
2012 KK Liberty 

mtbiker, why dont you like the steps?

Here's my 2012 jet that I picked up Wednesday night with 21000km's on her.

Coming from a 2004 mitsubishi lancer ralliart, driving this thing is a completely different experience and I love it.

There are a few things I would like to do to it including a 2 or 3 inch lift, step bars, intake and exhaust, painting anything that is chrome in matte black, powder coat the rims in matte black and add a nice alpine in dash unit.. The stock radio is holding back so much power from the stock infinity speakers. This is all in good time of course

Any suggestions?

Now on to some crappy cell phone pics until I can give her a wash and grab the dslr.

HSOUSA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2013, 12:01 PM   #446
mtbiker
2011 KK Liberty 

It's not really tall enough to need them & they hit me in the back of the calf when I get in/out. The chrome is ridiculous and I hate the wheels, but I got a great deal and the interior is pretty nice. Mine has the touch screen w/ Nav and everything. Ordered a receiver today so I can install one of the bike racks, ill order the roof rack parts after I get my lift done. Hopefully I find someone to swap wheels/tires with and I guess I'll prob sell the steps so they aren't laying around.
mtbiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2013, 12:07 PM   #447
Cutelildevil666
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbiker
It's not really tall enough to need them & they hit me in the back of the calf when I get in/out. The chrome is ridiculous and I hate the wheels, but I got a great deal and the interior is pretty nice. Mine has the touch screen w/ Nav and everything. Ordered a receiver today so I can install one of the bike racks, ill order the roof rack parts after I get my lift done. Hopefully I find someone to swap wheels/tires with and I guess I'll prob sell the steps so they aren't laying around.
Funny - I plan to put them on mine because I'm short.
Unread 01-11-2013, 09:09 PM   #448
eoerikson3
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbiker View Post
I'd be interested in the steps if the price is right. But they're chrome...? Not so sure I want the chrome. But if the price is right I might be able to overlook it.
Added tow hitch, tow hooks, skid plates, foglight kit and headlight masks, remote start, chrome steps, and Cooper Discoverer A/T3 235/75R16.
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f128/2008-2012-liberty-kk-electrical-parts-1517747/"]Stuff for sale[/URL]
eoerikson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 07:12 PM   #449
Sho6643
2008 KK Liberty 

First step in making her my own

The first steps in making this Liberty KK stand out. Not the normal Lib or Renegade by the end. Let me know what you think
photo.jpeg   dscn0656-2.jpg  
Sho6643 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-19-2013, 07:21 PM   #450
Sho6643
2008 KK Liberty 

more pics from the KK
fscn0666.jpg  
Sho6643 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.