Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

KK Owners Pictures

667K views 1K replies 342 participants last post by  Mikelpaul13 
#1 ·
Anybody interested in posting their pics? This isn't necessarily for commenting just a "let's see what you got".

How to post pictures is Here.

#1,022 ·
Been Looking at all the great shots of everyone on here for awhile, Figured I better throw mine up here as well. Nothing special, 2010 KK Limited.Been pleasantly suprised by it so far. I have a 3 inch lift, Detours winch bumper with Bulldog 9500 winch, 265/60/18's on stock chrome clads. Working on trying to find some skids.

#1,023 ·
@medic455 - Very neat Lib there... I am glad to hear that you have the 265/60/18's on there, ... any rubbing?? I have also had a lift done that has worked out to around 3" and I still have stock 235's on with 17 x 9" wheels, I am itching to find out if I could go up to 265's without them catching, as the stock tyres look a bit "weedy" on the wider rims..

#1,025 ·
No rubbing with them. I did have 275/65/18's on it at one point but that was one tight squeeze. I think when I do it over again I am gonna go with a set of 255/70's. It won't kill the MPG that much and adds a little more height. Good luck and thanks for the comments.

#1,029 ·
Nice pics everyone, curious when I see the blackened out head lamps has anyone ever seen pictures of someone who has the headlamps painted black on the outside of the clear plastic with just the main headlamp circle clear with like that plastic dip paint. Just wondering what it would look like with the grill and the lamps done like that would almost give it that old jeep face look. I know that stuff peels off metal ok but what about plastic.

#1,037 ·
LibertyRS. I've heard horror stories about white plastidip turning yellow on wheels.
Also, I had white rims on my last car. I used to clean those rims every 3 days. Always got compliments on how good they looked, but it ain't easy keeping white rims looking good.

#1,043 ·
Headlight mod beginning.

Got a chance to start my headlight mods today still a long ways off but moving. Still not sure if I'm going rescue green or plastic dip black along with grill , bumpers, fenders and a decals or paint down the center of the hood. Long way little at a time.

#1,044 ·
Got a chance to start my headlight mods today still a long ways off but moving. Still not sure if I'm going rescue green or plastic dip black along with grill , bumpers, fenders and a decals or paint down the center of the hood. Long way little at a time.
Looks good. This is mine in the same color. I'm not done with mine yet, just not sure what else I want to do yet.
I like your tow hooks though.

Wheel Car Automotive parking light Tire Vehicle

#1,052 ·
found some seasonal roads up near Sleeping Bear Dunes in Michigan this past weekend. I had a great time camping with my folks for a few days up there. Scared my mom a little at first going on these roads, but then she realized how cool it is. Kept it in 2wd, so that tells you how challenging the terrain was. Handled beautifully though.
Doesn't look like much but this road was actually fairly steep. I had to turn around here so I took the opportunity to drive up onto the road bank and try to get a little flex.

#1,058 ·
View attachment 1454378
Its been awhile but here she is at jeep beach. 4" jba lify kit, dc2 wheel with dick cepek mud country tires and custom built winch mount with 12k winch. Tested amd approved by moi in the swamps of florida.
Damn I love the look of that thing. Some day I may have the money to do mine that way. Looks great!!!!