KK Owners Pictures - Page 26 - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #376 of 1342 Old 07-24-2012, 11:29 AM
eoerikson3
Registered User
2011 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Pawtucket
Posts: 360
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbeaton View Post
imo and take it for that, jeeps don't look right with street style wheels.
I don't know. I think it is different and will definitely turn a fair number of heads.


-Oscar
Chrome may not get you home, but sometimes it looks nice.
2011 Liberty Sport
Added tow hitch, tow hooks, skid plates, foglight kit and headlight masks, remote start, chrome steps, and Cooper Discoverer A/T3 235/75R16.
Stuff for sale
eoerikson3 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #377 of 1342 Old 07-30-2012, 06:54 PM
JerseyFKY
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Waldwick
Posts: 3
JerseyFKY is offline  
post #378 of 1342 Old 08-01-2012, 05:35 PM
BlueLine
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Louisville
Posts: 3
Whats up everyone, Im new to Jeep and have no idea what I am doing with it. Came from an 07 Mustang and new the ins and outs of it...hopefully i learn quick

Last edited by BlueLine; 08-01-2012 at 05:59 PM.
BlueLine is offline  
post #379 of 1342 Old 08-09-2012, 06:27 AM
TIJKK1220
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Magnolia
Posts: 127
Did some painting

Before


After




[/quote]
TIJKK1220 is offline  
post #380 of 1342 Old 08-09-2012, 04:09 PM
Duncster999
Registered User
2012 WK 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Kent
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIJKK1220
Did some painting

Before

After
[/QUOTE]

Nice!
Duncster999 is offline  
post #381 of 1342 Old 08-13-2012, 09:22 PM
jumpthis
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: wantagh
Posts: 44
Nice!! you did the opposite of what i did on the doors with the plasti dip .. did you end up baking open the headlights and painting the housing yourself or you got the ones that are on the jet ed. ??
jumpthis is offline  
post #382 of 1342 Old 08-13-2012, 09:24 PM
jumpthis
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: wantagh
Posts: 44
My 2012





jumpthis is offline  
post #383 of 1342 Old 08-14-2012, 09:07 PM
TIJKK1220
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Magnolia
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpthis View Post
Nice!! you did the opposite of what i did on the doors with the plasti dip .. did you end up baking open the headlights and painting the housing yourself or you got the ones that are on the jet ed. ??
I baked mine open. The jet editions come with fogs(really want fogs) Ended up using a heat gun to open them up. Very Simple, the first one took about an hour to get the hang of it and then the second took all of 30 seconds

Sealing back together was a breeze as well. find some good silicone sealant (found mine at advanced auto parts for around 4 dollars) and run a thick bead in the gap and it will seal nice and tight.

I like what you did with the pink and black and I will soon be painting my hood red Who'd of thought my jeep would have a little sister
TIJKK1220 is offline  
post #384 of 1342 Old 08-14-2012, 09:11 PM
TIJKK1220
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Magnolia
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpthis View Post
My 2012


Darn! you beat me to painting the interior!
TIJKK1220 is offline  
post #385 of 1342 Old 08-15-2012, 08:04 AM
jumpthis
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: wantagh
Posts: 44
^^ LOL !! and thank you ahah when i had my scion TC i put the headlights in the oven and baked them open that way and i hate the chrome housing so i may just bake them open again ... i was going to contact one of the jeep dealers by me to see if i could just buy the headlights with the black housing ( I work for a dealership and one of our sister stores is Jeep) but maybe ill stop being lazy and just do it because I really like how it came out on your jeep!
jumpthis is offline  
post #386 of 1342 Old 08-15-2012, 01:15 PM
moab79
Registered User
2010 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2
Here is mine,
A 2010 liberty 2,8CRD,liftend with a OME 2", all chrome stuff painted black with plastidip,1"wheel spacer and a Moab sticker on the tailgate .
Next we wanna put some Cooper AT3 on it and plastidip the rims.

Waving from Germany

image-1837396248.jpg



image-3761861130.jpg



image-3613162559.jpg
moab79 is offline  
post #387 of 1342 Old 08-15-2012, 07:02 PM
TIJKK1220
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Magnolia
Posts: 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by jumpthis View Post
^^ LOL !! and thank you ahah when i had my scion TC i put the headlights in the oven and baked them open that way and i hate the chrome housing so i may just bake them open again ... i was going to contact one of the jeep dealers by me to see if i could just buy the headlights with the black housing ( I work for a dealership and one of our sister stores is Jeep) but maybe ill stop being lazy and just do it because I really like how it came out on your jeep!

20 bucks vs. 3-400 save the cash and get an exhaust system!
TIJKK1220 is offline  
post #388 of 1342 Old 08-22-2012, 05:45 PM
musclezmarinara
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: 201
Posts: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by moab79
Here is mine,
A 2010 liberty 2,8CRD,liftend with a OME 2", all chrome stuff painted black with plastidip,1"wheel spacer and a Moab sticker on the tailgate .
Next we wanna put some Cooper AT3 on it and plastidip the rims.

Waving from Germany
I was in Italy for 15 days this month so many crd jeeps wish I had them here in the states.

2012 KK Cherokee * Arctic * Mineral Gray
- Mods - See Build Thread..
musclezmarinara is offline  
post #389 of 1342 Old 08-23-2012, 04:56 PM
LibertyRS
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 302
image-1981359211.jpg

35% on windshield and passenger windows. Compliments the 1% on the rear

Oh yeah trail rated wheel center caps

2012 Jeep KK
Stormtrooped
ZZzz
LibertyRS is offline  
post #390 of 1342 Old 08-25-2012, 07:51 PM
CaptainJarvis
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Ventura
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TIJKK1220 View Post
I baked mine open. The jet editions come with fogs(really want fogs) Ended up using a heat gun to open them up. Very Simple, the first one took about an hour to get the hang of it and then the second took all of 30 seconds

Sealing back together was a breeze as well. find some good silicone sealant (found mine at advanced auto parts for around 4 dollars) and run a thick bead in the gap and it will seal nice and tight.

I like what you did with the pink and black and I will soon be painting my hood red Who'd of thought my jeep would have a little sister
Do you have any tips/tricks for the heat gun method? Temp settings?

Thanks
CaptainJarvis is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome