Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

KK Owners Pictures

667K views 1K replies 342 participants last post by  Mikelpaul13 
#1 ·
Anybody interested in posting their pics? This isn't necessarily for commenting just a "let's see what you got".

How to post pictures is Here.

#867 ·
hey all, I'm new to the forum. Been coming here for ages but never posted. Figured I'd say hi and post some pics of my 08 Liberty Limited. She's loaded with every option available for it's model including full skid plates. Just recently installed a 3" lift and 32" Goodyear Wranglers on new rims. Also installed the Rocky Road Outfitters adventure rack last year which is raised a bit higher to allow for the sky slider roof to open. Switched out the headlights with new tinted mopar ones and added the grill guard for some Piaa lights. Used Plasti dip to cover up all the chrome. Also did the raised portion of the hood last summer just after these pics were taken. Thinking about doing the fenders this spring.

Attachments

#873 ·
It's a modified RevTek lift 3" on the front, 2.25" on the back.
17x9 Ultra Crusher wheels with LT 245/75R17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's
The wheel wells had to be partially cut in a few places to fit the tires.

Only downside to having the big tires and roof rack is I barely get 10mpg lol

... that and the fact that it's too big to fit in the garage. On days like today -37 degrees Celsius a garage would be nice.

#875 ·
It's a modified RevTek lift 3" on the front, 2.25" on the back.
17x9 Ultra Crusher wheels with LT 245/75R17 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac's
The wheel wells had to be partially cut in a few places to fit the tires.

Only downside to having the big tires and roof rack is I barely get 10mpg lol

... that and the fact that it's too big to fit in the garage. On days like today -37 degrees Celsius a garage would be nice.
How did you modify it for that much lift? I have the same, but got it as a gift.. and now that I've had it for more than 5 months, I've noticed it sag already lol. Saving up for a suspension lift now.

#876 ·
Hello
Recently got a 2011 KK, and just added a mild lift and bigger tires.
So far I like the setup as I would primarily be doing 90 percent ON road
and I like how it drives (close to stock).
I recognize some on here from other forums. (by the names)
Glad to be here and be part of the jeep forum :)

-

#877 ·
knightenforcer said:
Hello
Recently got a 2011 KK, and just added a mild lift and bigger tires.
So far I like the setup as I would primarily be doing 90 percent ON road
and I like how it drives (close to stock).
I recognize some on here from other forums. (by the names)
Glad to be here and be part of the jeep forum :)

http://s36.photobucket.com/user/kni...rty KK Cherokee/IMG_6020_zps52c2a876.jpg.html
-
http://s36.photobucket.com/user/kni...rty KK Cherokee/IMG_6026_zps185878bd.jpg.html
Welcome to the forum. As I'm sure yoh have seen in other forums, this will be educational and entertaining. Enjoy the ride.

Good to see another Long Islander!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum

#879 ·
Greetings from down under land once again!
(Don't forget we're badged as a Cherokee down here, not a Liberty :2thumbsup:)

So recently I was fortunate enough to be approached by the editor of a 4x4 Magazine about my KK after he saw a picture of it online. After chatting for a bit he asked if he could do a small feature on it. We ended up organizing for a professional photographer to meet me out at a 4x4 park last month and just this week the magazine hit the shelves. I was really surprised to see just how large a feature it was. I was honestly expecting a little 1-page job but they devoted quite large spread to it covering multiple pages!

Super stoked to see a KK get the coverage it deserves. We know what great vehicles they are.... pity the masses don't share our passion :D

Enjoy this pics, they really did do a fantastic job. If you wanted to buy the mag you can find it on the iTunes
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/4x4-magazine-australia/id639975024?mt=8

Front Cover. Little version of me bottom right.

Contents Page - Taking up a lot of space

A massive 2-page centerfold starts the article - LOVE this shot.

Trust a Jeep to park on the only rock in a flat grassy area.

Geez I really need to get a snorkel

Doing the usual IFS wave

Actually had to winch my friends TJ in that top shot who had embarrassingly bottomed out and couldn't move. :cool:

#887 ·
That's a great writeup and your KK looks great! Really nice shots of it. Congrats!

#894 ·
4 Inch Lift (JBA)

I can answer all the questions you can think of...Ive found most people have no idea what they are talking about...:thumbsup:

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Vehicle

Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire Hood Automotive lighting

Automotive parking light Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Sky Grille

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle

View attachment 1165545
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Sky Land vehicle

Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Sky Vehicle

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

#897 ·
#895 ·
My stock wheels 4 16in wheel and tires for sale...as well as my full spare set...i will all so be getting rid of my stock receiver hitch assembly because i put the new rear bumper on. pm me if interested :)