KK Owners Pictures - Page 17 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > KK Owners Pictures

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-10-2012, 10:41 AM   #241
Vjesse
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibertyRS View Post
the top photo is looking very mean. good look sir
Thanks bro I think is one of the best pics of my KK

Vjesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 07:01 AM   #242
mcgski
2011 KK Liberty 

Vjesse, that last picture looks like the water was well over the bottom of the doors. I know the Liberty can handle high water, but how did you do on that? Any leakage?
mcgski is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 08:58 AM   #243
MountaineerMan
2008 KK Liberty 

Just one I took back in the fall trekking into my hunting cabin in West Virginia right after the lift and tires. Daystar spacers with Nitto Terra Grapplers 265/70-17
6679248423_d17888afd0_z.jpg  
MountaineerMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 03:47 PM   #244
JeepN4KC
Keep on Jeepin on........

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountaineerMan View Post
Just one I took back in the fall trekking into my hunting cabin in West Virginia right after the lift and tires. Daystar spacers with Nitto Terra Grapplers 265/70-17
Nice Jeep Your KK shows me exactly what ours would look like lifted & bigger meats.
Ours is a black/chrome Limited.

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
Sept 2013 Cherokee of the Month
'07 WK with some other stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
'11 KK with mostly stock stuff
'06WK our first Jeep with stock stuff - totalled and gone
JeepN4KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-11-2012, 04:09 PM   #245
Vjesse
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgski View Post
Vjesse, that last picture looks like the water was well over the bottom of the doors. I know the Liberty can handle high water, but how did you do on that? Any leakage?
Well did get to pass I didn't wanna find out so from that point I just back up lol sorry maybe next time I'll get to find out
Vjesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-12-2012, 12:12 PM   #246
MountaineerMan
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepN4KC View Post
Nice Jeep Your KK shows me exactly what ours would look like lifted & bigger meats.
Ours is a black/chrome Limited.
Thanks! Definitely want to get some wheel spacers to give the tires a little poke.
Unread 01-12-2012, 12:19 PM   #247
MountaineerMan
2008 KK Liberty 

And these are my previous cars that I had before the Jeep. Originally had the Blue 2005 GLI and eventually traded it in on the Black 2005 GTI. Loved both cars, very fun to drive. I miss them and would always love to eventually get back into a 1988 GTI Rabbit on Air and a VR6 swap. Reason I got the jeep was needed something 4WD for winter and I can't leave anything alone so I had to raise it a little.
gli1.jpg   gli2.jpg   gti1.jpg   gti2.jpg  
Unread 01-12-2012, 06:14 PM   #248
JasonBanz
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountaineerMan View Post
And these are my previous cars that I had before the Jeep. Originally had the Blue 2005 GLI and eventually traded it in on the Black 2005 GTI. Loved both cars, very fun to drive. I miss them and would always love to eventually get back into a 1988 GTI Rabbit on Air and a VR6 swap. Reason I got the jeep was needed something 4WD for winter and I can't leave anything alone so I had to raise it a little.
Those buildings in the background tell me you were close to Legz and Taboo!
JasonBanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-13-2012, 06:55 AM   #249
MountaineerMan
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonBanz View Post
Those buildings in the background tell me you were close to Legz and Taboo!
Kinda, I was back over on the back side on Rt. 11
Unread 01-13-2012, 08:53 PM   #250
JasonBanz
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MountaineerMan

Kinda, I was back over on the back side on Rt. 11
Lol. Just kidding anyway. Good to see someone with a passion for the Liberty close to me!
JasonBanz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2012, 03:02 PM   #251
JetRollin11
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepJet12 View Post
Thanks man, appreciate it! Thinking about getting the front 2 windows tinted to match the factory rears, however here in NC legal is 35% ... and rears are 20%. Not sure what im going to do ...
You should be fine tinting to match. a cop will (almost) never pull you over for tinted windows unless they're like 5% limo tints. I think i was only ever pulled over once specifically because the cop thought my windows were too dark but i was in the middle of midtown manhattan and they were just looking for a reason. They may break your balls about it as an "add on" ticket if you get pulled over for somthing else and decide to be a wiseass, but other than that you shouldn't really have an issue with 20%. I push an '11 lib jet in black and I had the dealership tint the fronts to match the back and a 6" strip along the top of the windsheild... looks B.E.A.S.T but i haven't had any issues with police in the 6 months that I've owned her. unfortunately the bigger issue is taht a month into ownership i had a pickup kick a rock up on the Long Island Expressway and it chipped the windsheild... not too bad but one month later a dumptruck did the exact same thing with a bigger rock and it put a nice crack in the bottom which spidered up into my field of vision so I had to have safelite replace it today. still looks great but i really want that tint-strip back on so i'll probably have it done myself. highly recommended.
Unread 01-14-2012, 03:05 PM   #252
JetRollin11
2011 KK Liberty 

^^^ by the way... safelite uses OEM Mopar Glass when they replace the windsheild at no extra cost. was 100% covered by my glass coverage ins. incase any of you find yourself in a similar situation. They actually stock Mopar for all Jeeps.
Unread 01-14-2012, 11:52 PM   #253
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

You'd be surprised how much gets kicked up from the trucks. I have a few small chips on my windshield, all from Sunrise. I think I've been pretty lucky with the L.I.E. I think my worst since owning the truck was a shingle on Sunrise that caught the air dam...that really needs to come off anyways. Real bad storm a few months ago, and coming home from college at 8 at night and downpours. I didn't even know it til the next morning, I think it came off a work truck I was behind lol
Bmxer524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2012, 11:44 PM   #254
Poncherello
2010 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmxer524 View Post
You'd be surprised how much gets kicked up from the trucks. I have a few small chips on my windshield, all from Sunrise. I think I've been pretty lucky with the L.I.E. I think my worst since owning the truck was a shingle on Sunrise that caught the air dam...that really needs to come off anyways. Real bad storm a few months ago, and coming home from college at 8 at night and downpours. I didn't even know it til the next morning, I think it came off a work truck I was behind lol
There is a guy right in Lindenhurst will do rpeiars and windshield replacements right near the train station I think on 8th street. I don't have his information on me atm, but I he charged me $50 bucks to fill a crack from a rock. That happened on the Cross Bronx.
Poncherello is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-16-2012, 12:49 AM   #255
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

I'm not too worried about it right now. It's only 1 or 2 tiny chips. Besides my family has alot of connections in body and mechanic shops, my uncle even owns one lol. It's kinda funny sometimes when I think about it. If I wanted to restore a car it would cost me more for the parts and car then it would in labor for what I can't do lol. Besides that it really came to mind last week. My grandmothers wake became more of a reunion then a wake. Half of Lindenhurst was there. I think 135 families signed it and some didn't, couldn't get to the book, or it ran out of space. Sad, but it's how she would have wanted it.
Bmxer524 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.