Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

KK Owners Pictures

667K views 1K replies 342 participants last post by  Mikelpaul13 
#1 ·
Anybody interested in posting their pics? This isn't necessarily for commenting just a "let's see what you got".

How to post pictures is Here.

#551 ·
My turn

JBA 4" Lift Kit with all the assorted goodies is came with.
Breather Extenders Bellows
Closed off Front Facing intake for Airbox to the rear and feed in from the cowl.

Next steps...

Need to new tires, damn things have no grip for getting over logs. Went to Jeep Beach 2013 and the only thing I couldn't do on the obstacle course was the spaced logs due to no gripping.

Fog Light kit install

LED Light bar

Also planning on front end recovery system, either detours winch backbone or going all out an getting atthehelms. Still debating this one.

#552 ·
2008 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4 in Inferno Red Chrystal Pearl metallic paint, McKinley Leather Trim in Pastel Pebble Beige, 18" Echelon Chrome-Clad Cast Aluminum w/Full-Size Spare Option, 3.7L SOHC V6 210 hp Engine, Selec-Trac II Active 2WD/4WD Automatic Transmission, Hill Descent Control, Trailer Toe Group-Class III, Popular Equipment Group, Premium Group I & II, Power Sunroof, Premium Sound Group, MyGIG Multimedia Infotainment System w/GPS Navigation, Sirius Satellite Receiver, DVD/CD Player, 20 GB Hard Drive, Voice Recognition & 9-Infinity Speakers, UConnect Hands-Free Communication System, ParkSense Rear Park Assist System, Chrome Tubular Side Steps & Molded Splash Guards.

Attachments

#553 ·
usaretired said:
2008 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4 in Inferno Red Chrystal Pearl metallic paint, McKinley Leather Trim in Pastel Pebble Beige, 18" Echelon Chrome-Clad Cast Aluminum w/Full-Size Spare Option, 3.7L SOHC V6 210 hp Engine, Selec-Trac II Active 2WD/4WD Automatic Transmission, Hill Descent Control, Trailer Toe Group-Class III, Popular Equipment Group, Premium Group I & II, Power Sunroof, Premium Sound Group, MyGIG Multimedia Infotainment System w/GPS Navigation, Sirius Satellite Receiver, DVD/CD Player, 20 GB Hard Drive, Voice Recognition & 9-Infinity Speakers, UConnect Hands-Free Communication System, ParkSense Rear Park Assist System, Chrome Tubular Side Steps & Molded Splash Guards.
Very nice looking vehicle!

Sent from my iPad using JeepForum

#564 ·
#565 ·
Gageraid said:
Looks great! It's almost laughable how low that thing is. Looks like you take care of her.
She's really laughing at the ranch in working at. I'm afraid I'm about to destroy my suspension and fenders.

Sky Plant Plant community Ecoregion Tree

9 miles from the freeway to get there. Any other KK would eat this up! AtTheHelm hooked up some stock springs and they're getting installed on Saturday.

No more libbinlow for now, I need some more practicality out of her.

Maybe I can squeeze something bigger than my 275/45/20 on her too. New shoes always make her smile a bit bigger

#566 ·
She's really laughing at the ranch in working at. I'm afraid I'm about to destroy my suspension and fenders.

View attachment 639807

9 miles from the freeway to get there. Any other KK would eat this up! AtTheHelm hooked up some stock springs and they're getting installed on Saturday.

No more libbinlow for now, I need some more practicality out of her.

Maybe I can squeeze something bigger than my 275/45/20 on her too. New shoes always make her smile a bit bigger
Must be working there for a long time if you're willing to add the stock springs again. It's nice to see someone go a totally different route with the KK. Do you even remember what stock height is? :D

I'm also jealous you don't need a front license plate where you live. I love the KK front bumper and hate covering it up. The New Jersey license plate is boring yellow.

#567 ·
Thanks! Funny thing I've always thought about adding one. It's like when you don't have something you want it, and when you have it you don't want it. Unless its udiles and udiles of money that can always be plentiful.

But I'm here for the summer and need to make that drive at least once a week. I'm already shaving a lot off the fender wells and I can only imagine what my bump stops look like since I only have a couple inches of vertical suspension.

And I only have old pictures of stock suspension. I'm going to feel like I'm in a truck again. I'm a bit excited to be driving aggressively other than Tarmac. I can tell you last year around this time when I lowered it I didn't think I'd be going back to stock but who know maybe next year ill a lift...who knows that's the fun of modding our jeeps!!

#568 ·
Thanks! Funny thing I've always thought about adding one. It's like when you don't have something you want it, and when you have it you don't want it. Unless its udiles and udiles of money that can always be plentiful.

But I'm here for the summer and need to make that drive at least once a week. I'm already shaving a lot off the fender wells and I can only imagine what my bump stops look like since I only have a couple inches of vertical suspension.

And I only have old pictures of stock suspension. I'm going to feel like I'm in a truck again. I'm a bit excited to be driving aggressively other than Tarmac. I can tell you last year around this time when I lowered it I didn't think I'd be going back to stock but who know maybe next year ill a lift...who knows that's the fun of modding our jeeps!!
Gotta do what ya gotta do to make some money these days. In New Jersey, you get pulled over fairly quickly if you don't have a front plate. I also never thought I'd lift my Jeep, but I felt my suspension wasn't as good as it should be, and the $750 seemed reasonable.

#587 ·
What changed?

View attachment 643648

Stock suspension...man does it feel nice to be trail rated again

View attachment 643649
What Changed? The tires look low profile which on a Latitude package I'm told is the only reason it's not badged as trail rated. (I have a 2012 Latitude). Thanks for more info, still trying to sort all these details out, this is my first Jeep product.

#586 ·
Here's my libby before and after. I still have a number of things to do to it, including a Rockfather lift and brush guard that are in the mail, HID headlights, and new wheels and tires. But it has come quite a long way from when I got it from the dealer a little under 2 months ago.

Attachments

#594 ·
Well depending on which RRO lift you opted for, you're looking at $450ish without shocks or $1000-1200 for the deluxe with their a-arms and shocks. You can get the Old Man Emu lift for basically the same price. Just springs and shocks should net you ~2" of lift or so and that's about $700 or $750 I think. Or you can go all out with spacer plate, clevis, springs, shocks, and al's a-arms for about $1200-1300. Check out http://jeepinbyal.com/ you can find quality lifts ranging in prices.