KK How do you turn off Parksense w/o EVIC? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > KK How do you turn off Parksense w/o EVIC?

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 04-22-2013, 09:36 AM   #1
curlyQ
2012 KK Liberty 

KK How do you turn off Parksense w/o EVIC?

Hi,
I have a 2012 KK with Parksense and have to turn it off because I have a new bike rack that obstructs it. I don't have EVIC and have been unable to find how to toggle it off/on. I took the car to the dealership and asked them to show me and their response was they didn't know but they would call me later to tell me how. When they called me later I was told there was a ((P)) button and just to turn it off but they didn't know where the button was. I can't find it.

Does anyone know how to turn it off when you don't have the EVIC?

Thanks in advance!

Q

curlyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-23-2013, 06:47 AM   #2
fairmont1998
2012 KK Liberty 

Mine has the EVIC but I would think the over ride button should be in the same place as yours.
Just to the right of the hazard button. The switch is obscured by the gearstick in this pic.

Unread 04-25-2013, 08:42 AM   #3
curlyQ
2012 KK Liberty 

Thank you for the photo, that helps explain what people with the EVIC have. I actually don't have a button there, it's just a black plastic button place holder, I can't push it in and it doesn't have anything written on it.

Does anyone have parksense without EVIC?
curlyQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.