Jet Lift Kit - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Jet Lift Kit

Huge Soft top SaleRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!

Unread 07-13-2013, 12:01 PM   #31
Gageraid
2008 KK Liberty 

Pretty cool. And ya save money by swapping rims. How's the KJ and KK ride now?

Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2013, 12:09 PM   #32
Skipper6413
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gageraid View Post
Pretty cool. And ya save money by swapping rims. How's the KJ and KK ride now?
The KK runs a LOT softer now. I wouldn't try any sudden swerves at 55 or higher now, but I like it. I can feel confident hitting the trail that I can go a lot of places I couldn't before, and with the Hankooks, I get excellent traction on ALL terrains. I LOVE these wheels so much, I almost would get a second set for when these finally wear out!

The KJ feels is a lot stiffer and feels every bump. But it's a lot better for highway use and trips. I told the wife to get used to it!
She actually likes it now that's she is used to it. We compete back and forth on who's Libby looks the best, but seeing as how I do all the maintenance, that means I will always win!
Skipper6413 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 09:55 AM   #33
2012JETLIMITED

I'm getting ready to order the 2.5in JBA silver lift. Quick question will my jeep sit level and should I need to order anything else to make the lift complete?
2012JETLIMITED is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 01:23 PM   #34
_benjammin
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012JETLIMITED View Post
I'm getting ready to order the 2.5in JBA silver lift. Quick question will my jeep sit level and should I need to order anything else to make the lift complete?
The front coil overs are adjustable so, yes, you can adjust for a level stance. Lots of folks talk about a Liberty"lean" in the rear but mine was level with 10k miles on stock suspension and still level after about 3k miles on the JBA.
_benjammin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-30-2013, 04:30 PM   #35
shawnicles
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2012JETLIMITED View Post
Great choice.

shawnicles is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-26-2013, 05:38 AM   #36
Skipper6413
2011 KK Liberty 

How did your silver lift go? Im curious how well 2.5 inch lift looks and works for you. Would you rather have higher clearance?
Skipper6413 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-13-2014, 09:42 AM   #37
2012JETLIMITED

I haven't lifted the jeep yet. I'm ordering a kit this month. I'm now stuck between the JBA 2.5 silver, or getting the OME HD/MED with Al's UCA plus a .250 clevis to level it out. It's a tough decision both great products from what the reviews say.
2012JETLIMITED is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-31-2014, 10:30 AM   #38
Jolo4

On/off road rims and tires on stock

I have a 2008 liberty (KK) 4x4 and I am looking to get on/off road tires with new rims. Possibly Rockstar or XD 17" or 18" rims with on/off road tires but plan on keeping the car stock. Any ideas what size tires I can use on those size rims without lifting it? I dont mind sanding a bit of the wheel well if I need to I'm just trying to avoid putting it on a lift. Thanks all!
Jolo4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-31-2014, 04:04 PM   #39
Jolo4

Tires and rims

On/off road rims and tires on stock
I have a 2008 liberty (KK) 4x4 and I am looking to get on/off road tires with new rims. Possibly Rockstar or XD 17" or 18" rims with on/off road tires but plan on keeping the car stock. Any ideas what size tires I can use on those size rims without lifting it? I dont mind sanding a bit of the wheel well if I need to I'm just trying to avoid putting it on a lift. Thanks all!
Jolo4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.