Jeep went AIRBORNE avoiding collison. (Pics) - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Jeep went AIRBORNE avoiding collison. (Pics)

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineNEW!! HMF 50"-52" light bar mounting brackets!! Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 03-06-2013, 07:14 AM   #16
Prot
Web Wheeler

2014 JK Wrangler 

Picture number two looks like that guy is really excited about the accident.

Unread 03-06-2013, 03:04 PM   #17
99JeepGC47
2008 KK Liberty 

Good driving. Glad your both ok. Are you going to be a collision avoidance instructor now? lol I must say I love the color, looks just like mine. I wish I had the 16 inch wheels on mine, but I have the 18's. I am going to have to look into some under armor for mine.
99JeepGC47 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2013, 09:34 AM   #18
DeltaForceB85
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prot
Picture number two looks like that guy is really excited about the accident.
Haha yeah that was his yard I landed in. He's actually a friend of the family, used to work with my Dad back in the day.
Unread 03-08-2013, 10:11 PM   #19
Prot
Web Wheeler

2014 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaForceB85 View Post
Haha yeah that was his yard I landed in. He's actually a friend of the family, used to work with my Dad back in the day.
Just for clarification
image-881360374-copy.jpg  
Unread 03-09-2013, 07:22 AM   #20
grsmnky

Too freakin funny. I really did Lol!
grsmnky is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-13-2013, 12:36 PM   #21
DeltaForceB85
2008 KK Liberty 

Here's an update, a little overdue:

The dealer identified a broken shock, and a misalignment of the cradle. They are putting it back together today and test driving it to see if anything else surfaces. If nothing else does then ill have to take it to the body shop and get them to replace the broken clamps on the inside of the bumper and fender and ill be back on the road in no time.

The other insurance company is currently facing a lawsuit because they don't want to pay up because "the driver won't answer the phone." But my insurance is taking care of me.

Edit: They say its good. Now to bring it in to the body shop.
Unread 03-14-2013, 06:01 PM   #22
Skipper6413
2011 KK Liberty 

Your company is probably very happy with you! I'm sure your actions saved them lots of money. Relatively little damage compared to what could have been.
Skipper6413 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2013, 04:01 AM   #23
xrunndonex
1994 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaForceB85 View Post
Here's an update, a little overdue:

The dealer identified a broken shock, and a misalignment of the cradle. They are putting it back together today and test driving it to see if anything else surfaces. If nothing else does then ill have to take it to the body shop and get them to replace the broken clamps on the inside of the bumper and fender and ill be back on the road in no time.

The other insurance company is currently facing a lawsuit because they don't want to pay up because "the driver won't answer the phone." But my insurance is taking care of me.

Edit: They say its good. Now to bring it in to the body shop.
Ok I was wondering why you didn't replace the clamps yourself lol. insurance mine as well do it for free
xrunndonex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-21-2013, 10:48 PM   #24
DeltaForceB85
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrunndonex

Ok I was wondering why you didn't replace the clamps yourself lol. insurance mine as well do it for free
I probably will but I want to be sure there's no hidden damage first. This is the first vehicle I've ever had a note on and I absolutely love it. I'm not one of those freaks who can't get a scratch on their jeep, I hunt out of it, take it through the mud and the brush etc. but I want it to be 100% back in the condition it was in before.

Thinking about what those idiots did still makes my blood boil.

Edit: before the accident. Not before taking it through mud and brush. Them scratches don't wash off. ;-)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.