Now that Chrysler had published December's sales info, here's updated info through 12/31/2010 so all info is based upon full calendar years. Jeep Liberty (KK) sales were up 14% in 2010 over the horrible vehicle sales year of 2009.
Chart I made of annual Jeep Liberty sales (through 12/31/2010):
Again, assuming 75% of Libertys sold in 2007 were KJ models and the remaining 25% were KK models, this puts the current totals so far at about
- 960,000 KJs (2002-2007 "model years")
- 183,000 KKs (2008-present "model years")
So, still more than 5 times as many KJs around than KKs.....
Here's my table showing distribution amongst Jeep models (through 12/31/2010):
and in Chart format (through 12/31/2010):
You can certainly see that the new Grand Cherokee has really helped Jeep in 2010.
(this info is an excerpt from my full posting