The Jeep is gone - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > The Jeep is gone

Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window RegulatorComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 12-04-2010, 11:28 AM   #1
x96mnn
2008 KK Liberty 

The Jeep is gone

Traded my 08 Liberty on a full size ram. Towing the camper was just too much for the liberty! I am sad that I no longer have a Jeep but look forward tyo hitting the open road with the camper in tow and not having to worry about weight.

Unread 12-04-2010, 12:42 PM   #2
martinez
2010 KK Liberty 

Yea I traded in my JK for a Ram. Don't tow too often but needed a larger vehicle than a 2 dr jeep. Won't be disappointed with the Ram. My only regret is not not getting a 4 wheel drive.

Lucky for me, my wife traded in her Ford Escape of a KK. Still have a 4WD Jeep in the family.
martinez is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.