Infinity speakers for KK - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Infinity speakers for KK

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-24-2010, 04:50 AM   #1
jsburton84
2008 KK Liberty 

Infinity speakers for KK

I have a 2008 KK sport. I am wondering if there is anywhere you can buy the infinity sound system components that come in the limited. I am mainly interested in the sub-woofer since the box fits so nicely and out of the way. I looked at crutchfield, quadratec and mtx thunderform but can't seem to find an after-market box that is made specifically for the KK. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

jsburton84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-24-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsburton84 View Post
I have a 2008 KK sport. I am wondering if there is anywhere you can buy the infinity sound system components that come in the limited. I am mainly interested in the sub-woofer since the box fits so nicely and out of the way. I looked at crutchfield, quadratec and mtx thunderform but can't seem to find an after-market box that is made specifically for the KK. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
Welcome JSBurton, The factory sound system is excellent compared to other factory system.
If you want to buy the subwoofer box, it is a dealer item expect to pay top dollar

If you are buying the subwoofer box for another different vehicle it may not sound as well as in the liberty. That box is tuned to that specific vehicle acoustic characteristics.

Go to Infinity Home and Car Audio, Theater Systems, Speakers, Stereo, Electronics, Surround Sound Systems to see there product line

The Jeep trailhawk concept SUV has a removeable subwoofer/Full range box that can play an ipod. There is a built in 100 watt amp. This is not in mass production
ipod.jpg  
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2010, 10:13 AM   #3
jsburton84
2008 KK Liberty 

Thanks for the suggestions. If the dealer is the only place to buy the OEM sub, I think I will probably have a custom box made. Has anyone done this on the KK before? just wondering what the ballpark cost would be. I am guessing it is probably less than the dealership price.
jsburton84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-25-2010, 12:54 PM   #4
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsburton84 View Post
Thanks for the suggestions. If the dealer is the only place to buy the OEM sub, I think I will probably have a custom box made. Has anyone done this on the KK before? just wondering what the ballpark cost would be. I am guessing it is probably less than the dealership price.
If you want a small sub ( 10 inch woofer) to be custom made with matching carpet, a guy here at the flea market can have it done for $60, $150 with a pioneer woofer installed.

The pic below is a 12" sub in a KK liberty. This is his website http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2943514/2008-jeep-liberty email him and inquire
subwoofer-box.jpg  
Unread 12-25-2010, 01:01 PM   #5
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

If you want something that is stealth and takes up minimum space Jeep Liberty Stealthbox by JL Audio make one specifically for the liberty.
smal-jl-subwoofer.jpg  
Unread 12-25-2010, 01:13 PM   #6
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Infinity also makes a 100 watt powered plug and play sub. You can find them at a low price on infinity basslink items - Get great deals on Electronics, eBay Motors items on eBay.com!
infiniti.jpg  
Unread 01-05-2011, 05:25 PM   #7
Dave_B
2008 KK Liberty 

A sub and enclosure for sale over on LOST.

Dave

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.