Im afraid to buy this '08 Jeep liberty - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Im afraid to buy this '08 Jeep liberty

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 08-23-2013, 07:09 AM   #16
huntb
2008 KK Liberty 

I paid $16.9k for my 08 two years ago with 43k miles and one owner off a lease. You can do better than that. Also, the water stains in the headliner are probably from the sunroof drain tubes being clogged. My buddy had the same issue with his 06 WK. Another thing is that you are buying from a Nissan dealer and those idiots think the sunroof is a skyslider and are gonna charge you upwards of $1k because that's what KBB or NADA says

huntb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2013, 08:01 AM   #17
Babaki
2012 KK Liberty 

yeah like everyone says, you can get a better deal elsewhere. I got my 2012 with 30k for 17k.
Babaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-23-2013, 08:03 AM   #18
RNMedic

trust the gut, run away
Unread 08-23-2013, 08:50 AM   #19
shawnicles
2008 KK Liberty 

I love that they say "SAVE AT THE PUMP" in the vehicle comments. hahaha NOW that was funny.
shawnicles is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.