If you have a KK with 20K + on the clock take a look underneath. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > If you have a KK with 20K + on the clock take a look underneath.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 08-14-2012, 01:45 PM   #16
BurntClutch
2011 KK Liberty 

Sad to hear Ponch, I hope everything works out. I was just under the Lib yesterday. Still dry, for how long, who knows.

BurntClutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2012, 11:02 PM   #17
Poncherello
2010 KK Liberty 

Thanks I got about 400 miles on it so far, but haven't been out on the beach yet. I am thinking of trying the 4wd off-road on very ez trail no sand to see how it performs. Then, one more time on the beach.
Unread 04-18-2013, 10:07 AM   #18
Smetna
2011 KK Liberty 

Any updates?

I was thinking . . . perhaps you bottomed out on a small dune and that forced some sand into the nooks and crannies? Get the skids if you haven't already.
Smetna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2013, 09:46 PM   #19
Poncherello
2010 KK Liberty 

I now have 45K on the clock no leaks, but since that last repair yet, I haven't been on the beach either since Sandy took it away.
Unread 04-20-2013, 06:47 PM   #20
Smetna
2011 KK Liberty 

Good good
Smetna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2013, 08:04 PM   #21
pentastarguy
Web Wheeler
2012 JK Wrangler 

ponch what dealer did you use. tks.
pentastarguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2013, 09:24 PM   #22
Poncherello
2010 KK Liberty 

Franklin Sussex- However, they had made some changes there recently. I notice their garage isn't as busy as it normally is. A couple of customers that were there when I was getting their vehicles fixed were pissed off. It also seems the service managers are more interested on how much $$ they can from you then just fixing the real problem. For example, the clock radio issue was documented and I was promised that it will be fixed when a solution was offered. When I told them about the new TSB, they told they wouldn't honor it all of the sudden. I got the GM who said I would be grandfathered since it was identified in my record and not repaired.

I got a local guy I been using. I will still go to a dealership and get the lib check out and let my local guy do what is needed and save a bundle.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.