I think I am about to go Jeepless - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > I think I am about to go Jeepless

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 04-20-2013, 06:16 PM   #16
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

Thanks for all the comments, you all here have a nice group of members sharing a lot of great information. It has truly been a pleasure the last few years. I'll check in from time to time, Take care.

Unread 04-20-2013, 08:21 PM   #17
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

Looks good...lift would look even better oh totally agree with rescue on the Bronco. 1 of these days ill get my 80-86 Bronco lol
Bmxer524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2013, 10:37 PM   #18
rescue575

2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmxer524 View Post
Looks good...lift would look even better oh totally agree with rescue on the Bronco. 1 of these days ill get my 80-86 Bronco lol
Mine was an '89. I mis that thing
Cobra 75, Firestik Door Jam Mount, HD Spring, 2Ft Firestik
Dunlop Fierce Attitude M/T
rescue575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2013, 04:20 AM   #19
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

My dad had a few when I was younger, so naturally I grew to love them. Just a great truck all around, aside from gas mileage...
Unread 04-21-2013, 06:40 AM   #20
swamppro
2008 KK Liberty 

Good friend has the platinum with Eco. Interior is very nice. Gas mileage ain't great though.
swamppro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2013, 08:06 AM   #21
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

I wanted a basic XLT with 5.0 4x4, but my wife felt I needed a nicer truck. She said my KK had leather so the truck should have leather with heated and air conditioned seats. What it boiled down to was she wanted them on the passenger side with the 10 way adjustments to the seat....LOL. So I made her happy, I figure her leather power seat cost me a quick $10,000 to up grade.

I did get the 3:73 electric locking gears, but my MPG still seems to be averaging where the KK was. I hope it will improve with some miles added to it. But, compared to my 2006 F250 V10, it is looking like decent MPG to me.

I have a guy flying in from Houston today to purchase my F250, so this new FX4 will be doing double duty as a Toad and my only truck. That little 5.5' bed won't handle much for I will pick up a 20' car/equipment hauler trailer for the times I need more bed space and such.
Unread 04-21-2013, 10:30 PM   #22
huntb
2008 KK Liberty 

That's a good looking truck man! Although I think the running boards need to go tho.

Lets see some flex!
huntb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2013, 06:30 AM   #23
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntb View Post
That's a good looking truck man! Although I think the running boards need to go tho.

Lets see some flex!
Thank you for the comment on the look of the FX4. However, I am going to have to leave the running boards on.......or at least the one on the passenger side. And that would look worse than leaving them both on. The wife has short legs. Guess I could get her an old milk bucket to use as a step stool, but I did that she is liable to use it as a weapon upon my head.
Unread 04-22-2013, 09:39 AM   #24
Bmxer524
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrjen View Post
Thank you for the comment on the look of the FX4. However, I am going to have to leave the running boards on.......or at least the one on the passenger side. And that would look worse than leaving them both on. The wife has short legs. Guess I could get her an old milk bucket to use as a step stool, but I did that she is liable to use it as a weapon upon my head.
Just tell her we all had to make sacrifices in this truck. I sacrificed my v8 for your seat, you have to sacrifice running boards for the milk crate.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.