How many of you have $$ Weather Tech floor mats, cargo area mats? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > How many of you have $$ Weather Tech floor mats, cargo area mats?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-19-2013, 11:27 PM   #1
JeepGeezer
2012 KK Liberty 

How many of you have $$ Weather Tech floor mats, cargo area mats?

How many of you have $$ Weather Tech floor mats, cargo area mats?

I put a thick truck bed mat (probably molded from ground up old tires?) in the back cargo area of my 90s Grand Cherokee, but I like the Weather Techs in my new Liberty better because they hold the dirt/mud/water in better with their raised lip and custom fit.

How about you guys?

JeepGeezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-19-2013, 11:33 PM   #2
AtTheHelm

Husky liners front, weathertech rear cargo liner here. Love them both.
AtTheHelm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 12:08 AM   #3
NJEMT911
2012 KK Liberty 

I have the real Mopar Jeep ones from the dealer and love them.
NJEMT911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 01:37 AM   #4
Seagull96
2010 KK Liberty 

First thing I bought for my KK was a set of Weathertech liners. I came from an old beat up ZJ that I didn't care about getting all dirty, so naturally it didnt occur to me until 2 weeks after I bought the new Jeep that my parking lot at work is gravel and dirt! So for 2 weeks I suffered through the dirt and dust on my fresh new floor mats until the Weathertechs came in the mail.

I absolutely love them. They do slide a bit since they don't have the little pegs on the bottom of them like the stock mats, but that's remedied with a couple strips of adhesive backed velcro.

Wish I had bought the cargo mat at the same time, but I didn't figure I'd need it right away.. Go figure that yesterday I had to haul 100 lbs of corn ears and it got corn stuff all over my trunk floor..

Anyone thinking they might want a set of Weathertech mats, definitely pick them up.. and do yourself a favor and buy them all at once
Seagull96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 03:37 AM   #5
Ted15

2010 KK Liberty 

I have weathertech mats and vent visors. I think they're both great. I don't have anything in the cargo area though.
2010 Liberty KK Sport, deep water blue, weathertech in channel vent visors, weathertech digital floor mats, Detoures backbone winch mount w/smittybilt XRC 10 comp winch, rigid industries dually led lights on smittybilt fairhead mount, Rocklizard skink supersliders and Gecko safari rack, cobra cb w/48" firestick antenna, general grabber at2 245/75-16, OME heavy duty springs, OME shocks, about 3" - 3 1/2" of lift, Detoures Knucklebone spare tire and Jerry can mount, mopar skids, class 3 hitch w/7 pin wire harness, headlight covers, 4.10's and Detroit TruTracs F&R
Ted15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 09:58 AM   #6
JeepN4KC
Keep on Jeepin on........

Weathertech floormats f/r - no cargo area.

Bought the set off Craigslist for $50 - helluva deal!

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
Sept 2013 Cherokee of the Month
'07 WK with some other stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
'11 KK with mostly stock stuff
'06WK our first Jeep with stock stuff - totalled and gone
JeepN4KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 10:06 AM   #7
Ted15

2010 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepN4KC
Weathertech floormats f/r - no cargo area.

Bought the set off Craigslist for $50 - helluva deal!
WOW, that's less than half of the cost of the fronts
2010 Liberty KK Sport, deep water blue, weathertech in channel vent visors, weathertech digital floor mats, Detoures backbone winch mount w/smittybilt XRC 10 comp winch, rigid industries dually led lights on smittybilt fairhead mount, Rocklizard skink supersliders and Gecko safari rack, cobra cb w/48" firestick antenna, general grabber at2 245/75-16, OME heavy duty springs, OME shocks, about 3" - 3 1/2" of lift, Detoures Knucklebone spare tire and Jerry can mount, mopar skids, class 3 hitch w/7 pin wire harness, headlight covers, 4.10's and Detroit TruTracs F&R
Unread 08-20-2013, 12:46 PM   #8
Drednot
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I've got husky liners in front now to replace the mopar ones. I wished I had gotten the weather techs with their sill lip. The shorter lip on the husky on the drivers side keeps catching my heel and is bent down. Had a similar issue on the husky liners on my megacab and replaced them with weathertechs. Got a set of weathertechs for the wife's Traverse.

I like the diamondplate look of the husky, but the weathertech has the sill guard that makes it just a little bit better.
Drednot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 02:26 PM   #9
Stang977
2012 KK Liberty 

Weathertech F/R + Cargo. Love 'em
Stang977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 02:46 PM   #10
JeepN4KC
Keep on Jeepin on........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted15 View Post

WOW, that's less than half of the cost of the fronts
Tell me about it! I thought for sure there was something wrong w/ them but ended up they were trading their KK in for a JK and just wanted to hook a fellow Jeep owner up.

Right place at the right time..............:-)

My Build Thread WK
My Other Build Thread XJ
'01 XJ with some stuff
Sept 2013 Cherokee of the Month
'07 WK with some other stuff
~RED WK CLUB #7~
'11 KK with mostly stock stuff
'06WK our first Jeep with stock stuff - totalled and gone
JeepN4KC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 03:17 PM   #11
Ted15

2010 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepN4KC

Tell me about it! I thought for sure there was something wrong w/ them but ended up they were trading their KK in for a JK and just wanted to hook a fellow Jeep owner up.

Right place at the right time..............:-)
Nice
Unread 08-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #12
Rob K
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Weathertechs in mine, front and back seat. For the cargo I bought a Hatch Bag which covers the entire cargo area including the backs of the seats and up the side walls when the back seat is folded down. Compared to Husky the Weathertechs are slightly thicker. The boss just complained today about his Husky liners vibrating against the plastic in his truck and making a bunch of noise. He said it was definitely noticeable when he installed them. Spent a bunch of money on liners, but far cheaper than replacing floors like I need to do in my XJ due wet carpet.

For a bunch of photos of my liners look here:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f292/...ideas-1503245/
Rob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2013, 12:05 PM   #13
BenHoleton
2008 KK Liberty 

I have the floor liners. They're sweet. Nothing in the cargo area yet
BenHoleton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2013, 08:11 PM   #14
_benjammin
2012 KK Liberty 

I've got Weathertec front and rear with JEEP slush on top, MOPAR/JEEP cargo.
_benjammin is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.