Installed the hitch Sunday. It is a "Hidden Hitch" and was well built. I removed the 1 bolt that was in the way, ran a tap through the 5 unused holes in the frame to clean them out and bolted the hitch on with the 6 bolts. Couldn't be easier! Then I installed the 7-pin receptacle on the tab provided on the hitch. For wiring, I removed both taillights and plugged in the wiring harness that came with the hitch. This harness needs a power wire ran to it and a ground and it provides the typical 4-flat trailer plug that plugs into the 7-pin I bought.
I ran 3 wires from the front to the back. 1 battery (fused) for the taillight wiring harness and recharging the trailer battery, 1 wire for the brake controller, and 1 wire that will be a wire for backup lights on the trailer. The most difficult part of this project was finding a place to run the wires where they could be tied up out of harms way. Would be nice to have a hoist sometimes.
All I have left to do is find a convenient, out of the way place to mount the brake controller. I am thinking the left corner of the dash by the A-pillar. So far I am happy with the hitch and wiring kit. I could see where the bumper gets cut for the mopar hitches, and it looks like they would only be about 1 1/2 inches higher than this hitch.