High beam indicator light - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > High beam indicator light

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 12-07-2011, 07:23 AM   #1
royhkeith
2010 KK Liberty 

High beam indicator light

While driving at night I like to adjust all dash lighting to minimum visable. I feel this allows me to have my eyes adjusted to see dimmer lighting outside Jeep. But the blue high beam indicator remains at max intensity and feels like a small flash light shining into my eyes. I have been trying to hold one of my hands on the wheel to block the indicator when high beams are on, but this is not at the 10:00/2:00 position where I like to hold the wheel. Is there any way to adjust this high beam intensity? I have even considered placing a piece of black tape over the indicator.

Unread 01-02-2013, 04:49 PM   #2
killshot
2009 JK Wrangler 

I know this is super old but i have the same problem i think its just my eyes. I do the same thing in my car it freaken blinds me.
killshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2013, 05:51 PM   #3
gt5oh

black electric tape ftw
gt5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2013, 06:53 AM   #4
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt5oh View Post
black electric tape ftw
Won't work......this is a Jeep after all. You must use Duct tape, the cure all tape of Jeep owners every where!!!!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.