Hi - New here with a question/problem - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Hi - New here with a question/problem

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 02-13-2013, 07:12 PM   #1
SLA

Hi - New here with a question/problem

I have a 2012 Liberty Latitude and today I noticed the rear yellow tail light is staying lit when my lights are on. Blinkers working fine.

Any way to troubleshoot?

Thanks for any help.

SLA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-14-2013, 03:30 PM   #2
WhiteMtnJeep
The Punk Made My Day.....

2003 TJ Wrangler 

Please move or post this in the Liberty tech forum as this forum is for site/account questions and issues only.

Enjoy and Welcome to JF!!

Journeyman Polyphase Meterman IBEW Local 387

Work with enthusiasm as though you were working for the Lord rather than for man.

http://www.treadlightly.org/

Siena Jeep Owner's Member 25

/l ,[____],
l---L -0lllllll0-

()_) ()_)-O-)_)
WhiteMtnJeep is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2013, 07:18 AM   #3
vindicated
Did you miss me?

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLA View Post
I have a 2012 Liberty Latitude and today I noticed the rear yellow tail light is staying lit when my lights are on. Blinkers working fine.

Any way to troubleshoot?

Thanks for any help.
Your brake drums are shot and you need a new transmission! But seriously, check your blinker fluid.
vindicated is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.