Hello Everybody! SW CO in a KK! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Hello Everybody! SW CO in a KK!

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 03-11-2010, 05:51 PM   #16
MtnLuvr
2009 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlterCow View Post
... We are currently outside of Durango.
On LOST, there is a user, Durangotang, who also lives in Durango but works down in New Mexico. He has a blue KJ (the previous Liberty model) and wheels in the San Juans multiple times per month I believe. He is the one that organized the wheeling trip in my original posting. Great guy. You may want to contact him since you both live in Durango, have Libertys and enjoy wheelin' the area. Just a thought.

MtnLuvr's Off-Road Front Winch Bumper, Heavy Duty Rock Sliders, Heavy Duty Off-Road Rear Bumper/JBA 4" AaS Lift w/UCAs/16x8's w/ 245/75R16 GY MT/Rs
MtnLuvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2010, 05:56 PM   #17
diggerfreek
2008 KK Liberty 

I'm looking in to it
diggerfreek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2010, 06:45 PM   #18
AlterCow
2008 KK Liberty 

Thanks guys. You are helping to make a glum day into a brighter one.
AlterCow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2010, 11:38 PM   #19
AlterCow
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by R0LLM0DL View Post
How do u avg 22 mpg? i couldnt touch that on a mountain going downhill...
I just filled up the tank and did the number crunch. I averaged 21mpg this tank. How do I do it? I just drive and fill it up when empty.
AlterCow is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.