Heater Problems - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Heater Problems

WJ Tube Doors Now Available!*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 12-05-2010, 10:44 PM   #1
T1NGNR

Heater Problems

Among many other things wrong with this thing, my heater blows significantly cooler on the left-of-center vents. Anyone ever heard of this. The dealership is trying to tell me that this is normal since the run is longer. I told them that was B.S. Unfortunately it was after hours when I picked it up.
The current plan is to stop by tomorrow and have them fire up a new Liberty and see if it does the same thing. I know it won't because mine worked fine before.

By the way, with 32k on my 2008 I have already had a transmission replacement within the first 2k miles, now my entire rack and pinion needs replacing along with some bearing work. Also, there is a recall on the windshield wiper motor and this is in addition to a few "little" problems. I really want to be happy with this thing, but it's not working for me.

T1NGNR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2010, 10:12 AM   #2
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by T1NGNR View Post
Among many other things wrong with this thing, my heater blows significantly cooler on the left-of-center vents. Anyone ever heard of this.

T1gnr, try this: close of the right most vent and the center right vent, leaving the driver side and left center vents open, if it gets warmer, there's your problem.

ALso can you post your experience with this dealership. I can safely say, after visiting 3 jeep (chrysler) dealerships here in south florida, have the WORST CUSTOMER SEVICE for Jeep vehicles.
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.