Good price for this 10 sport? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Good price for this 10 sport?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 07-29-2010, 03:37 PM   #1
BillyJive0

Good price for this 10 sport?

Hey Everyone,

I'm new here and considering buying a Liberty. I've got one in mind but I'm just wondering what you all think about the price. How far do you think I should be negotiating him down?

Anyone else buy a 10 sport used recently, what did you pay?

Used 2010 Jeep Liberty Sport For Sale | Chicago IL

BillyJive0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2010, 05:25 PM   #2
richd
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyJive0 View Post
Hey Everyone,

I'm new here and considering buying a Liberty. I've got one in mind but I'm just wondering what you all think about the price. How far do you think I should be negotiating him down?

Anyone else buy a 10 sport used recently, what did you pay?

Used 2010 Jeep Liberty Sport For Sale | Chicago IL
I checked a couple places,and it seems to be a good price,It does have 10k on it,but looks new.
richd is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2010, 06:30 PM   #3
geene519
2010 KK Liberty 

check to see what rebates they are giving...you could probably get a brand new one for about 2k more.
Unread 07-31-2010, 05:39 AM   #4
mwegryn
2010 KK Liberty 

I just got about 4k off sticker with incentives. A 2010 sport with the moonroof should run around 22k with incentives. That one isn't new though? It still has the protective plastic on the stereo and floor mats, as well as the safety tag hanging from the glove box. It also says it is untitled. 10,000 miles seems a bit odd for a car that was never titled. The only thing I can think is that it was a demo for the dealership employees. I'd ask if this one would qualify for incentives since it is "new".
mwegryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2010, 12:26 AM   #5
BillyJive0

Yeah that vehicle is a demo car and I'm having 2nd thoughts I guess...I'm stuck on trying to figure out if I should buy new or used. I want to keep my monthly payments as low as possible...I was initially thinking used and wanted to stay around $15,000 but now I don't know.

Looking for an 09 or 10...if used less than 30k miles. Looks like most I'm finding are between $17,000-20,000 used at that mileage. Sunroof would be cool but not a necessity.

I haven't gone and even attempted any negotiating yet but is getting a 10 sport new under $20,000 even possible? If not I think I'm going to probably have to go used...
BillyJive0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2010, 05:02 PM   #6
richd
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyJive0 View Post
Yeah that vehicle is a demo car and I'm having 2nd thoughts I guess...I'm stuck on trying to figure out if I should buy new or used. I want to keep my monthly payments as low as possible...I was initially thinking used and wanted to stay around $15,000 but now I don't know.

Looking for an 09 or 10...if used less than 30k miles. Looks like most I'm finding are between $17,000-20,000 used at that mileage. Sunroof would be cool but not a necessity.

I haven't gone and even attempted any negotiating yet but is getting a 10 sport new under $20,000 even possible? If not I think I'm going to probably have to go used...
That Liberty you were looking at should qualify for Chrysler rebate,here is what I saw on rebates,:

Rebates & Incentives for 2010 Jeep Liberty
Rebate Expires Source
Cash Incentive: $2000 or financing
plus $1500 bonus cash
Financing Incentive: 0.0% to 1.9%
plus $1500 bonus cash 08/31/2010 chrysler.com 07/22/2010
Unread 08-02-2010, 06:21 AM   #7
VMF
2008 KK Liberty 

you can talk them down on this one for at least 2-3k, i bought my fully loaded limited with 8k and when it was less then a year old cheaper then this one. keep in mind this one you are looking at does not have side airbags
2004 UCF31. Black
2001 EM2. Inca pearl
2012 UD Limited. Royal Gray
VMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2010, 11:49 AM   #8
richd
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMF View Post
you can talk them down on this one for at least 2-3k, i bought my fully loaded limited with 8k and when it was less then a year old cheaper then this one. keep in mind this one you are looking at does not have side airbags
Side air bags are standard on the 2010 liberty.I have in my 08 KK Liberty sport,here is a list that shows is standard:

2010 Jeep Liberty Sport Sport Utility Interior Standard Features
- 12v power outlet: front and rear
- Air conditioning
- RDS audio system with satellite and CD player CD player reads MP3
- Cargo area dimensions: front width (inches): 47.0, width between arches (inches): 41.7, height (inches): 34.4 and loading floor height (inches): 32.8
- Cargo capacity: rear seat down (cu ft): 64.6 and all seats in place (cu ft): 31.2
- Clock
- Delayed/fade courtesy lights
- Front seats and rear seats cup holders
- External temperature
- Driver front airbag with multi-stage deployment, passenger front airbag with occupant sensors and multi-stage deployment
- Bucket driver and passenger seat
- Height adjustable 3-point reel front seat belts on driver seat and passenger seat with pre-tensioners
- Front seat center armrest
- Two height adjustable active head restraints on front seats, two height adjustable head restraints on rear seats
- Headlight control with dusk sensor
- Internal dimensions: front headroom (inches): 40.4, rear headroom (inches): 40.3, front hip room (inches): 52.7, rear hip room (inches): 48.4, front leg room (inches): 40.8, rear leg room (inches): 38.8, front shoulder room (inches): 56.8 and rear shoulder room (inches): 56.6
- Low tire pressure indicator
- Remote power locks includes trunk/hatch
- Power steering
- Front power windows with one one-touch, rear power windows
- Front reading lights
- 3-point reel rear seat belts on driver side, passenger side and center side
- Three asymmetrical bench front facing reclining rear seats with zero adjustments
- Rear view mirror
- Front and rear side curtain airbag-----------------------------------
- Upgraded cloth/velour seat upholstery with additional upgraded cloth/velour
- Seating: five seats
- Six speaker(s)
- Plastic steering wheel with tilt adjustment
- Tachometer
- Illuminated driver and passenger vanity mirror
- Ventilation system with micro filter

Read more: 2010 Jeep Liberty Specs - 2010 Jeep Liberty Specifications - Motor Trend Magazine
Unread 08-02-2010, 10:41 PM   #9
oktane17

i got mine brand new for 19000 before taxes
oktane17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.