Gifts for jeep owner. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Gifts for jeep owner.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 09-27-2012, 12:31 PM   #1
cdubs
2012 KK Liberty 

Gifts for jeep owner.

Thinking about the smittybilt front seat organizer. Or a Blue Ridge overland Molle seat panel. Okay I want to get a tailgate panel as well. What do you all think?

Unread 09-27-2012, 03:47 PM   #2
Brightwhite
2012 JK Wrangler 

I just ordered the steel grab handles from welcome distributing and can't wait to get them. $85 for the front plus a 10% discount. Makes getting in and out of a lifted jeep a lot easier. Not many people have these, so something unique.

Look in the vendor display section and you will see the thread to the product and discount code.
Brightwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2012, 06:38 PM   #3
MudDuck99
2012 JK Wrangler 

The smittubilt gear seat covers are nice but not easily accessed. I talked myself out of them
MudDuck99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2012, 06:50 PM   #4
cdubs
2012 KK Liberty 

How are they not easily accessed?
Unread 09-29-2012, 01:48 PM   #5
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

A good gift would be a recovery strap, a Jeep hat, or a year of roadside assistance and towing.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.