General Grabbers AT2 for my liberty 2011 Any opinions on these - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > General Grabbers AT2 for my liberty 2011 Any opinions on these

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 05-23-2013, 09:44 AM   #1
SarOpsSix
2011 KK Liberty 

General Grabbers AT2 for my liberty 2011 Any opinions on these

I was wondering if any of you have these tires? And can let me know what you think of them. I just odered them for my liberty 2011. I had a 2010 wrangler and had Nitto grapplers and BF T/O's so these look like the same tire tread. Looking for a aggresive tire. My other choice was Cooper discovery so hope I made the right choice lol

SarOpsSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2013, 10:21 AM   #2
xxxxxxxxxxxxSmetna
2011 KK Liberty 

Search is your friend:

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f211/...er-at2-770222/
xxxxxxxxxxxxSmetna is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2013, 01:44 PM   #3
SarOpsSix
2011 KK Liberty 

Nice lol Thanks
SarOpsSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2013, 04:08 PM   #4
Ted15

2010 KK Liberty 

I have a set on my KK. I wouldn't say that they are aggressive at all. They are aggressive for an all terrain but I'd be very careful going through mud as the tread is pretty close together. They're great in sand and have performed very well on rocks. They did ok in the snow but not great. They ride pretty well but you want to make sure you get them load balanced, it makes a big difference. :-)

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.