General Grabber AT2's...gotta love 'em - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > General Grabber AT2's...gotta love 'em

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 12-09-2010, 09:42 AM   #1
mwegryn
2010 KK Liberty 

General Grabber AT2's...gotta love 'em

I'm sure someone has posted on these tires before. I couldn't stand the Goodyears that came from the factory. They hydroplaned way too easy, and they just looked weak. After 1,500 miles with them I figured it was time to upgrade while the factory tires were still worth a couple bucks. I sold them for $150 on Craigslist. I bought the AT2's (225/75/16) at a local Conrad's who was willing to price match an online dealer at $100 a tire. All I can say is WOW! They look 10 times better, and were unstoppable in the foot of snow we got yesterday. A little slipping in 2wd, but in 4wd it was almost non existent. Hit the gas pedal and they just go. I know everyone loves the BFG's, but at about $40 less per tire these are worth a serious look.

mwegryn is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-09-2010, 11:31 AM   #2
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwegryn View Post
I bought the AT2's (225/75/16)
I went with the goodyear wrangler on mine got a deal on it. 4 for $250 installed.
The General grabber looks more for off road than the goodyear's
resize.jpg  
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-10-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
mwegryn
2010 KK Liberty 

that's a tough deal to beat!!
Unread 12-19-2010, 10:05 PM   #4
Gfox33
2010 KK Liberty 

I just put them on my liberty on friday. Love 'em. They are great on the road and look good too. I dont really wheel but I got them mostly for the winter. I hope we get a lot of snow like last year.
Gfox33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-20-2010, 12:18 PM   #5
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfox33 View Post
I just put them on my liberty on friday. Love 'em. They are great on the road and look good too. I dont really wheel but I got them mostly for the winter. I hope we get a lot of snow like last year.
If you don't, but how much did you pay?
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-29-2011, 05:25 PM   #6
Andy322
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Love Them!

We also have a set on our 2005 Wrangler.....GREAT so far.....so was the price!!!
Andy322 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2012, 09:41 AM   #7
mwegryn
2010 KK Liberty 

A quick update after 25,000 miles...There is no noticeable tread wear whatsoever, and they handle just as well as they did the first day. I couldn't be happier, and would buy them again in a heartbeat!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.