General Grabber AT2's...gotta love 'em - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > General Grabber AT2's...gotta love 'em

New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-09-2010, 09:42 AM   #1
mwegryn
2010 KK Liberty 

General Grabber AT2's...gotta love 'em

I'm sure someone has posted on these tires before. I couldn't stand the Goodyears that came from the factory. They hydroplaned way too easy, and they just looked weak. After 1,500 miles with them I figured it was time to upgrade while the factory tires were still worth a couple bucks. I sold them for $150 on Craigslist. I bought the AT2's (225/75/16) at a local Conrad's who was willing to price match an online dealer at $100 a tire. All I can say is WOW! They look 10 times better, and were unstoppable in the foot of snow we got yesterday. A little slipping in 2wd, but in 4wd it was almost non existent. Hit the gas pedal and they just go. I know everyone loves the BFG's, but at about $40 less per tire these are worth a serious look.

mwegryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2010, 11:31 AM   #2
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwegryn View Post
I bought the AT2's (225/75/16)
I went with the goodyear wrangler on mine got a deal on it. 4 for $250 installed.
The General grabber looks more for off road than the goodyear's
resize.jpg  
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
mwegryn
2010 KK Liberty 

that's a tough deal to beat!!
Unread 12-19-2010, 10:05 PM   #4
Gfox33
2010 KK Liberty 

I just put them on my liberty on friday. Love 'em. They are great on the road and look good too. I dont really wheel but I got them mostly for the winter. I hope we get a lot of snow like last year.
Gfox33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2010, 12:18 PM   #5
SuperRliBerty
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gfox33 View Post
I just put them on my liberty on friday. Love 'em. They are great on the road and look good too. I dont really wheel but I got them mostly for the winter. I hope we get a lot of snow like last year.
If you don't, but how much did you pay?
Resonator removed (sounds like a V8 on start up)
SuperRliBerty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-29-2011, 05:25 PM   #6
Andy322
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Love Them!

We also have a set on our 2005 Wrangler.....GREAT so far.....so was the price!!!
Andy322 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2012, 09:41 AM   #7
mwegryn
2010 KK Liberty 

A quick update after 25,000 miles...There is no noticeable tread wear whatsoever, and they handle just as well as they did the first day. I couldn't be happier, and would buy them again in a heartbeat!!

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.