"Fumin KK" Build Thread - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
Sign Up   Today's Posts
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > "Fumin KK" Build Thread

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFG

Reply
Unread 05-02-2013, 07:47 PM   #106
lfhoward
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Posts: 487
^x2
I'd love to know if your sway bars are torqued less when the Jeep is just sitting level on all fours. Since my lift, the sway bars are turned up at quite an angle. I'm not sure how this affects my articulation when wheeling, but I figure it must be pretty limiting.

__________________
2008 Liberty Sport 4x4 Automatic
lfhoward is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2013, 05:11 AM   #107
musclezmarinara
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: 201, NJ
Posts: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by lfhoward View Post
^x2
I'd love to know if your sway bars are torqued less when the Jeep is just sitting level on all fours. Since my lift, the sway bars are turned up at quite an angle. I'm not sure how this affects my articulation when wheeling, but I figure it must be pretty limiting.
my OEMS are also leaning in quite a bit, will see what happens today when it all gets installed.
__________________
2012 KK Cherokee * Arctic * Mineral Gray
- Mods - See Build Thread..
musclezmarinara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2013, 11:17 AM   #108
musclezmarinara
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: 201, NJ
Posts: 672
Okay guys the bwoody performance swaybar links and JBA upper control arms are in and upon initial review this thing handles phenomenally. Stiffer suspension tighter steering and it just really handles perfect.

No more squeaks normal rattles no more noises

Definitely made me love this cherokee KK even more!

As requested.







__________________
2012 KK Cherokee * Arctic * Mineral Gray
- Mods - See Build Thread..
musclezmarinara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 12:16 PM   #109
shawnicles
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclezmarinara View Post
my OEMS are also leaning in quite a bit, will see what happens today when it all gets installed.
I ended up posting a thread about this to see what everyone thought the problem could be.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f292/...stall-1520265/

I sent those pictures into the dealership and they determined that the CV's were 'alright' and shouldn't cause much of an issue. They thought it wasn't a big enough deal that they ended up replacing both of mine under warranty even though I had a lift in.
shawnicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 12:19 PM   #110
shawnicles
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclezmarinara View Post
Okay guys the bwoody performance swaybar links and JBA upper control arms are in and upon initial review this thing handles phenomenally. Stiffer suspension tighter steering and it just really handles perfect.
Can you send me a link on Bwoody's site where you got these swaybar links?


I am going to be buying the JBA UCA's and would like to order these as well.
shawnicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 12:46 PM   #111
shawnicles
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 302
I think this is the right park correct?

http://bwoodyperformance.com/product...roducts_id=118

What color are yours? Bright red?
shawnicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 07:25 PM   #112
musclezmarinara
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: 201, NJ
Posts: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnicles
I think this is the right park correct?

http://bwoodyperformance.com/product...roducts_id=118

What color are yours? Bright red?
Yes sir and yes red
__________________
2012 KK Cherokee * Arctic * Mineral Gray
- Mods - See Build Thread..
musclezmarinara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 09:30 PM   #113
musclezmarinara
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: 201, NJ
Posts: 672
defender basket is about $545.00 shipped OUCHIES

plus the lamps another 400 YEE HA fellas!

lots of time invested in this custom project











Fully integrated all wiring into the basket because im a organized freak and it look so much better internal.



scuffed up the dash a bit but have a custom scheme in mind from a shop of mine.
Custom lamp switch to the front fogs 520 IONs


Roof / Rock Lamp Switches from ARB installed perfectly thanks to a fellow members idea. thanks jsburton84



Sorry crappy pic !

__________________
2012 KK Cherokee * Arctic * Mineral Gray
- Mods - See Build Thread..
musclezmarinara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2013, 06:52 PM   #114
shawnicles
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 302
How come you didn't get disconnects from JBA for the front? Besides being beefier I don't really see the advantage. Stock ones shouldn't have been flexing at all and if they were they would just snap.
shawnicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 11:00 AM   #115
Stang977
Member
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: White Plains, NY
Posts: 229
Quote:
lots of time invested in this custom project
What a payoff! Looks great!!
Stang977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2013, 11:26 AM   #116
musclezmarinara
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: 201, NJ
Posts: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnicles
How come you didn't get disconnects from JBA for the front? Besides being beefier I don't really see the advantage. Stock ones shouldn't have been flexing at all and if they were they would just snap.
The advantage was my body roll and the fact that there was excess strain on the sways.

The disconnect I have heard there were issues with so I steered clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stang977

What a payoff! Looks great!!
Thank you sir!
__________________
2012 KK Cherokee * Arctic * Mineral Gray
- Mods - See Build Thread..
musclezmarinara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 04:51 PM   #117
shawnicles
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by musclezmarinara View Post
The advantage was my body roll and the fact that there was excess strain on the sways.

The disconnect I have heard there were issues with so I steered clear.

Did you have to do an alignment when you installed the ones in the front? Does it mess with that stuff?
shawnicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 05:39 PM   #118
musclezmarinara
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: 201, NJ
Posts: 672
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawnicles

Did you have to do an alignment when you installed the ones in the front? Does it mess with that stuff?
I did an alignment because of the control arms not sure if doing just the sways would be necessary .
__________________
2012 KK Cherokee * Arctic * Mineral Gray
- Mods - See Build Thread..
musclezmarinara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2013, 05:50 PM   #119
musclezmarinara
Registered User
2012 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: 201, NJ
Posts: 672
Well its been a while since i updated my thread fellas....


Enjoy the few sneak peaks



Added my new lost decal

__________________
2012 KK Cherokee * Arctic * Mineral Gray
- Mods - See Build Thread..
musclezmarinara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-06-2013, 06:07 PM   #120
shawnicles
Registered User
2008 KK Liberty 
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Calgary, AB
Posts: 302
And the beeamer in the background reflection
shawnicles is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply
Thread Tools


Suggested Threads





Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.