Fuel door got stolen - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Fuel door got stolen

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 05-31-2011, 02:59 PM   #1
mck88

2008 Liberty fuel door stolen and I need help replacing it

Hello everyone,

I'm new here and looking for someone to point me in the right direction.

I have a midnight blue 2008 Jeep Liberty. Bought it used and it happened to come with a chrome fuel door. The original midnight blue fuel door was not with it. I had a bad feeling about the chrome drawing attention and it did. Someone pried it off last night. Damn Wildwood, NJ hooligans. Haha. There is a little indentation (not too bad) on the left a centimeter or two from where the connector connects to. That won't be too tough to bang out a little from the inside.

So my question is. Where can I get a stock midnight blue fuel door. I looked all over the place online but have yet to come up with anything. All I can find is chrome and other various colors from 07 or before. I would also be interested in a black one.

Thanks in advance.

-Mike

Last edited by mck88; 05-31-2011 at 06:53 PM..
mck88 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.