Front tweeters - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Front tweeters

Don't forget the Jeep Forum discount, 10% off!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Oconee Off-Road Free Shipping Lifts Tires Bumpers Tops and

Unread 01-30-2012, 01:02 PM   #16
VegasDragger45
2010 KK Liberty 

I opened up the slots on the speaker grill to allow more sound out. It is very easy to cut with a knife.

2010 KK, 2" Daystar lift, 245/75/16 BFG All-Terrains, interior LED's, front rear and cargo liner weather tech's, Pioneer AVH-p4400BT, GEX-P920XM, Kicker 6" in front 5 1/4" in rear, PB 2.75" in dash, Kicker 300.1 amp, Pioneer TS-SWX310, JK light bar with Hella 500 ff and 100w bulb, BOYO rear view camera, JBA exhaust, K&N drop in filter and more to come.
VegasDragger45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-31-2012, 06:31 AM   #17
TMD78

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasDragger45
I opened up the slots on the speaker grill to allow more sound out. It is very easy to cut with a knife.
I considered it, but my jeep is only about 2 months old and I already felt bad about cutting out what I did. I swore I wouldn't go crazy with modifications but it's one of those things you can't stop once you start. I had 12 speakers in my FJ cruiser and cut new locations in 4 spots, just need to ease my way into it I guess, or grow up one day.
TMD78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-31-2012, 11:57 AM   #18
VegasDragger45
2010 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMD78 View Post
I considered it, but my jeep is only about 2 months old and I already felt bad about cutting out what I did. I swore I wouldn't go crazy with modifications but it's one of those things you can't stop once you start. I had 12 speakers in my FJ cruiser and cut new locations in 4 spots, just need to ease my way into it I guess, or grow up one day.
Ya I was hesitant at first but mines a year old so i figured I waited long enough. I'm trying to find mods i can do in places I can replace the piece if I get rid of the jeep. I can't decide if I want to put tweeters in all for doors yet or not.
2010 KK, 2" Daystar lift, 245/75/16 BFG All-Terrains, interior LED's, front rear and cargo liner weather tech's, Pioneer AVH-p4400BT, GEX-P920XM, Kicker 6" in front 5 1/4" in rear, PB 2.75" in dash, Kicker 300.1 amp, Pioneer TS-SWX310, JK light bar with Hella 500 ff and 100w bulb, BOYO rear view camera, JBA exhaust, K&N drop in filter and more to come.
VegasDragger45 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.