Floor mats, Husky and Jeep tread - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Floor mats, Husky and Jeep tread

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 08-23-2013, 01:19 PM   #1
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

Floor mats, Husky and Jeep tread

Well it's been awhile since I traded in the KK and still have a set of front and rear Husky liners out in the garage as well as a set of front, rear and cargo of the heavy Mopar Jeep Tread pattern mats.

Now I could sell these and make a few bucks. Or I could offer them to a fellow KK owner which seems to be more my nature.

I am located south of the DFW metroplex near Waxahachie/Midlothian and would prefer not to ship do to not having the original boxes or finding boxes to ship them out.

But, if someone wanted them and would pay for the shipping and packing I may reconsider.

If you have an interest please post it here as well as send me a PM. I will check in from time to time, but no longer owning a KK I don't come back to often.

A short note to our Forum Mod, please don't look at this as a classified listing. I'm not selling anything other than offering a little Good Will to a couple of KK owners.

Unread 08-23-2013, 01:29 PM   #2
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

PMed

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
LKWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-23-2013, 08:02 PM   #3
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

Rubber mats are spoken for!!!!
Unread 08-24-2013, 02:00 AM   #4
JoeyC99
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrjen
Any left? Pmed
Yakima Loadwarrior
JoeyC99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-24-2013, 06:26 AM   #5
Ted15

2010 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrjen View Post
What about the MOPAR cargo mat?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.