Floor Mats for a 2012? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Floor Mats for a 2012?

ECGS Black Friday Sale!!6th Annual, Beat Your Wife to the Credit Card Sale!50 in light bar /A pillar mount less than 500 at JeepHut.c

Unread 11-10-2012, 11:25 AM   #1
johnoutdoors
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Floor Mats for a 2012?

Has anyone had any luck finding the rubber slush mats for a 2012? The footwell is so narrow that the cut to size set that I found is still too big and I would lose the high edge to hold the nastyness on the mat. Winter is coming soon and we had the first snow last week. Any help is much appreciated.

johnoutdoors is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2012, 12:41 PM   #2
Skipper6413
2011 KK Liberty 

Weathertech has some custom made for your liberty. Bit pricey but great product.
Skipper6413 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2012, 01:46 PM   #3
harp666
2012 KK Liberty 

Bought the jeep slush floor matts..front and rear plus back cargo liner..great product and fits perfect...I cant imagine having to cut a floor matt for this vehicle..very odd cutouts....look on ebay for your best price for the set as I did...
harp666 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2012, 06:35 PM   #4
johnoutdoors
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks. I was trying to avoid weathertech for the price, but if thats the only option....
Unread 11-10-2012, 10:52 PM   #5
Wearyman
2008 KK Liberty 

I think Mopar sells a Jeep branded version on their website.
Wearyman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2012, 10:54 PM   #6
atljeepkid

I ordered a set of the mopar slush mats off eBay. Paid $70 shipping included. There nice.
Unread 11-11-2012, 08:23 AM   #7
johnoutdoors
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Yeah, I saw that after rereading above. They're for my wife so she has to like them and I think the tread pattern of the Mopars is going to be a tough sell, but the price may swing her. Thanks all.
Unread 11-18-2012, 08:17 PM   #8
lfhoward
2008 KK Liberty 

Mopar and Weathertech aren't the only options. I run Husky Liners for all the floor mats and the cargo area. Love them. They're not cheap, but not as expensive as Weathertechs. http://www.jeep4x4center.com/jeep-fl...rs/liberty.htm
Unread 11-18-2012, 10:40 PM   #9
Drednot
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I have the huskyliners as well.
Drednot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2012, 06:49 AM   #10
Eagle112199
2008 KK Liberty 

I have the set from MOPAR and found them on justforjeeps.com. They run specials sometimes and have normally free shipping over a certain price during the holidays. I think shipped my set front and back were around $70. They fit great and have no problems.
Unread 11-19-2012, 08:35 AM   #11
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

I went Huskey over the Weathertech mostly due to price. I have heard that the Weathertech are a little more flexible plastic where as the Huskey is a pretty stiff plastic form. For the rear cargo area I went to Home Depot and purchased a small roll of rubber backed looped indoor out door carpet in a grey. I then cut out a template that matched the shape of the rear cargo area and used it to cut out a carpet piece to use for protection of the cargo area and OEM carpet. For less than $17 I purchased enough carpet to do maybe 5 cargo carpets.
Unread 11-19-2012, 03:41 PM   #12
_benjammin
2012 KK Liberty 

I have the Jeep/MOPAR slush mats. They are so narrow that they provided very little coverage. I got the WeatherTechs. Much better coverage and perfect fit.

I have since made a slit in the bottom left corner of the WeathTech and tucked the lip under the platic door sill (prevents sand/water getting between mat and door sill).
WeatherTech compared to MOPAR Slush:
_benjammin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2012, 03:44 PM   #13
_benjammin
2012 KK Liberty 

And a comparison of the rears:

The WeatherTech is one complete rear section that you can tuck under the rear console.

And if you cut a slit near the corners you can tuck it under the rear door sill too.
_benjammin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2012, 01:36 AM   #14
bsad67
2012 KK Liberty 

I've got mine from here, they run sales all the time http://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.com/Floor-Mats-Liners
http://www.forjeepsonly.com/jeep-forum/showthread.php?108-Member-from-FABO
bsad67 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2012, 06:48 PM   #15
Skipper6413
2011 KK Liberty 

Talked the wife into the weathertech front back cargo and window vents. Timing is everything! Wait until she is half asleep to ask her!
Skipper6413 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.