Exhaust! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Exhaust!

VANCO DUAL MODE KNUCKLE 15" and 16" Big Brake kiLabor Day Sale!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 07-25-2013, 11:58 PM   #1
Liberty09MN
2009 KK Liberty 

Exhaust!

Was driving my friend up to Brainerd, MN to buy a CBR 600 from his cousin, near his house at a gas station there was a huge puddle, I couldn't resist haha. First time through no problem, second time through hit some sort of a hidden pothole in the puddle (why puddles are dangerous ) after I got through was hearing a strange clunking noise, my exhaust had come loose in front of the muffler and was hanging down, and also hitting the drive shaft! Coincidence I just ordered my new exhaust? haha. Was able to get it reconnected, drove 2 hours home no problems.

Liberty09MN is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.