ESP/BAS lights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > ESP/BAS lights

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Steinjäger photo contest!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 03-31-2010, 03:26 PM   #1
lukes
2009 KK Liberty 

ESP/BAS lights

Hi, I took the Jeep for a drive down to Lorne yesterday ( about 1 1/2 hours from here) and all was fine except for the trip back. Whilst cruising on the freeway at 100kph with the cruise control on the ESP and BAS lights illuminated and stayed that way until I arrived home. I turned off the engine and restarted and the lights switched off. I'm keen to know if anyone has had this problem before. I'm going to take it in to the dealer but would like to have a rough idea of what the problem could be- Thanks.

lukes is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.