Electrical Issues - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Electrical Issues

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 09-05-2013, 04:50 PM   #1
MaxDamage
2012 KK Liberty 

Electrical Issues

Ugh I am so frustrated. I have only had this truck for 3 months and already had to take it to the dealership to get the window regulator replaced. But ok I knew that was a common issue. My gripe is that my automatic headlights never worked properly from day one ie intermittently turned on when it gets dark then stopped all together. I brought the truck to the dealership twice already for this and each time was assured it was fixed. The first time still dint work at all and the second time they worked for 2 nights than died once again. I called chrysler and the best I got was take it to the dealership again and if its not fixed call us. I just feel like I shuoldnt have to go through all these constant trips to the dealerships with a brand new truck that I have only had for 3 months.

Sorry about the rant, just pissed. What would you guys suggest I do?

MaxDamage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-05-2013, 10:04 PM   #2
Gageraid
2008 KK Liberty 

Get rid of the automatic lights. Garbage if you ask me. I know how to turn on the lights myself.
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2013, 01:13 PM   #3
Drednot
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Same here...I don't like the auto lights.
The widow regulator thing is BS. Had the same issue on my wifes KJ. But , the rest of the vehicle more than makes up for it.
Every car has electrical gremlins. Nowadays more than ever. Even the horn is computer controlled.
Drednot is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.