Easy-Exit Seats - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Easy-Exit Seats

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFAlloy usa heavy duty ball joint kitsROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 12-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #16
Irishgrrrl78
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt5oh
I read this on another post, didnt try it yet though

"I found a solution on the Jeep Garage Forum. I had apparently moved the seat all the way to the rear when I was cleaning it. For some odd reason this stops the Easy Entry/Exit system from working. To fix it, you first turn the Easy Entry/Exit system off. You then move the seat all the way forward, then all the way back. You then press your number button to move to your normal position. Re-enter Personal Settings and turn Easy Entry/Exit back on. Remove your key and it should work. A very easy fix that should really be in the manual."
Good to know! Thanks for posting this!

Unread 12-24-2012, 02:10 PM   #17
gt5oh

Well now I tried it and it works
gt5oh is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-07-2013, 08:26 PM   #18
2012JETLIMITED

Just join this site. I have a 2012 jeep liberty jet limited. It's been to the dealer 4x now because the easy exit seat stops working. It will work for 3 weeks then just stop. The dealer still hasn't gave me an explanation of why this keeps happening, it's very annoying I have to jeep adjusting the seat to make it work again. It's quit working possible over 20x in 1.5years. The jeep is awesome I just hate the minor annoyance of the easy exit seat.
2012JETLIMITED is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-26-2014, 01:16 PM   #19
NedleyC

stopped as well.

Mine stopped working as well. But I don't have evic in my Liberty Latitude. I guess the dealer is my only fix.???
NedleyC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.