Easy-Exit Seats - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Easy-Exit Seats

Jeep Grand Cherokee Mirror - Side ViewJeep Grand Cherokee Header PanelTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 12-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #16
Irishgrrrl78
2012 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt5oh
I read this on another post, didnt try it yet though

"I found a solution on the Jeep Garage Forum. I had apparently moved the seat all the way to the rear when I was cleaning it. For some odd reason this stops the Easy Entry/Exit system from working. To fix it, you first turn the Easy Entry/Exit system off. You then move the seat all the way forward, then all the way back. You then press your number button to move to your normal position. Re-enter Personal Settings and turn Easy Entry/Exit back on. Remove your key and it should work. A very easy fix that should really be in the manual."
Good to know! Thanks for posting this!

Unread 12-24-2012, 02:10 PM   #17
gt5oh

Well now I tried it and it works
gt5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 08:26 PM   #18
2012JETLIMITED

Just join this site. I have a 2012 jeep liberty jet limited. It's been to the dealer 4x now because the easy exit seat stops working. It will work for 3 weeks then just stop. The dealer still hasn't gave me an explanation of why this keeps happening, it's very annoying I have to jeep adjusting the seat to make it work again. It's quit working possible over 20x in 1.5years. The jeep is awesome I just hate the minor annoyance of the easy exit seat.
2012JETLIMITED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2014, 01:16 PM   #19
NedleyC

stopped as well.

Mine stopped working as well. But I don't have evic in my Liberty Latitude. I guess the dealer is my only fix.???
NedleyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.