Door drain holes - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Door drain holes

Bill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-03-2013, 04:26 PM   #1
Rob K
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Door drain holes

2011 KK. What's the deal with the clear stickers over the door drain holes? Anyone else have these? I'm getting a little water trapped behind them and I'm worried the door will rust faster. I'm going to remove them so the doors drain and dry properly.

Rob K is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-04-2013, 04:06 AM   #2
fairmont1998
2012 KK Liberty 

All my doors and tailgate had them. Bonnet too if I remember correctly.
I figured they were for shipping, to stop any creepy crawlies getting in through the drain holes before the car is shipped overseas. Took them all off and a bit of citrus goo remover got rid of the glue residue.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.