Dont know what everyone was talking about Teraflex lift went on no issues - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Dont know what everyone was talking about Teraflex lift went on no issues

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineDan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!GEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 06-15-2013, 06:21 AM   #1
SarOpsSix
2011 KK Liberty 

Dont know what everyone was talking about Teraflex lift went on no issues

Well just want to say I did put on the teraflex boost lift. Product went on with no real issues. lifted my jeep and fix my tire issue with rubbing. I now have plenty of room for my 255/70/16 Infact i have more room now. Wishing i went a tad bigger lol. I will send in pics when I can.

SarOpsSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2013, 06:30 AM   #2
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

Its not that it is hard to install, its the fact its junk and will make the UCAs wear out faster, doesn't have a good ride etc
We do know what we are talking about since a lot of us have been working on these setups for years now
But do enjoy it while you can
Unread 06-15-2013, 10:25 AM   #3
SarOpsSix
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommudd View Post
Its not that it is hard to install, its the fact its junk and will make the UCAs wear out faster, doesn't have a good ride etc
We do know what we are talking about since a lot of us have been working on these setups for years now
But do enjoy it while you can
Good ride its a jeep not a bmw. I have had 2 wranglers in 10 years and it drives fine to me but then again im use to it. Not looking for a comfort ride would have bought a luxury vechile
SarOpsSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2013, 01:50 PM   #4
MtBJet

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarOpsSix

Good ride its a jeep not a bmw. I have had 2 wranglers in 10 years and it drives fine to me but then again im use to it. Not looking for a comfort ride would have bought a luxury vechile
I think what he's saying is that the stock Liberty suspension is already very soft and raising that will simply maintain that already soft ride but make it higher... IMO, a little more dangerous as well if you need to maneuver quickly for anything.
MtBJet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2013, 03:50 PM   #5
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.