DIY Window Tint - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > DIY Window Tint

Clayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank SkidTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 07-26-2013, 06:28 PM   #1
LKWJEEPER
2009 KK Liberty 

DIY Window Tint

Has anyone used these kits to install window tint on your KK?

I'm wondering if this is something I could do myself or I should just pay a professional.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

LKWJEEPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2013, 06:59 AM   #2
Megs_Revenge
SUV Enthusiast

2005 WK 

From my experience in past vehicles, these kits don't last very long. They also IMO, have a cheap blue or purple hue that doesn't look right. Depending on who you go to, you can get your tint done with a warranty for a reasonable price. I just had my two front windows tinted for less than $100 with a warranty. If you have rear defrost, you'd definitely want to have it professionally done.

Silver WK club #69

Oo|||||||oO
Megs_Revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2013, 03:29 PM   #3
tommudd
2004 KJ Liberty 

Mines been on since 2005 on the KJ
do it yourself kit
cost me 25 bucks
still works
but you do have to know what you are doing to make it look good

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.