Delayed engagement into drive - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Delayed engagement into drive

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!

Unread 07-24-2010, 09:54 AM   #1
RB145
2014 WK 

Delayed engagement into drive

I have an 09 KK and I have noticed when I back out and put it in Drive there seems to be a delayed engagement I have to wait a couple seconds. If I step on the gas right away it won't go anywhere. I should also note when I back out I am on an incline. Any ideas is this normal?

RB145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
richd
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RB145 View Post
I have an 09 KK and I have noticed when I back out and put it in Drive there seems to be a delayed engagement I have to wait a couple seconds. If I step on the gas right away it won't go anywhere. I should also note when I back out I am on an incline. Any ideas is this normal?
I own a 08KK for about one1/2 years,and havent had the problem you describe.I had 2 TSBs for shifting and shudder problem but no yours.They might just need to reprogram the TCM.
richd is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.