Dealer states WCM replacement to fix TPMS warning light. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Dealer states WCM replacement to fix TPMS warning light.

Official Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair

Unread 02-17-2011, 12:22 AM   #16
severewinds
2008 KK Liberty 

I hope it does to, im a little leary still luckily or unluckily? no spare key here.

severewinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2012, 07:54 PM   #17
Patrickk23

READ THIS!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f292/.../#post13337109
Patrickk23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2013, 08:31 PM   #18
supstr1031
2010 KK Liberty 

Hello I have a warning light low spare tire pressure and the check TPMS system light on my 2010 liberty. I just picked it up and this concerns me a great deal. I have read that if the spare is not the same as the rest then this could give that warning.
I know the first thing I should check the the pressure on the the spare but after that what should I check for or how can I get this warning to go away?
supstr1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2013, 09:27 PM   #19
yippee4x4

TPMS light came on briefly today... this how others have started?
yippee4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.