CustomJeepKK.com - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > CustomJeepKK.com

FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGRugged Ridge 8500lb Winch w/ Steel Cable $294.99 Shipped O

Unread 09-04-2013, 06:41 AM   #16
LUV4JEEP

My KK is on his site and I don't mind we are such a small community of owners we should help him out rather then throw him under the bus guys

LUV4JEEP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2013, 07:12 AM   #17
staubitzk
2011 KK Liberty 

Thanks for the input guys. It was mainly for me personally as I would try and find a write-up or liked a picture of a jeep I could never find. It is purely for reference. I gave credit to all the articles and I am working on making it easier to see and link back to the original. I have absolutely no intention on stealing anyone's images. The ads were their because I was using a free version of the template but I recently purchased the template so the ads were removed. Again, this was for easy reference to jeeps I found on the forums that I liked and thought others would like too.
Unread 09-04-2013, 06:23 PM   #18
Gageraid
2008 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKWJEEPER View Post
Yeah yeah... that's the typical comment that everyone makes. The search function is terrible unless you know exactly what you are looking for.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yes the search function sucks, but here's a tip. Just go into Google and type "lostjeeps" first and then what you're searching for. Works much better for me.
Gageraid is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.