Custom Molder Running Boards - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Custom Molder Running Boards

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 08-01-2011, 01:28 PM   #16
hogowner
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonrjen View Post
Should be an interesting pin stripe.
It is kind of amazing how difficult it is to get a good photo of the interior that shows the true colors. The olive looks black, the buckskin shows orange, the grey more of a charcoal. But it all comes together and complements each other very well. Heck, it has some of the best looking floor mats I have ever seen.

YES!! I agree about the floor mats...I am thinking about buying some floor mats from my local auto shop so I don't have to use the 70th Anniversary ones....-----------------------but they look too good not to use them LOL

hogowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2011, 02:12 PM   #17
jonrjen
2011 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogowner View Post
YES!! I agree about the floor mats...I am thinking about buying some floor mats from my local auto shop so I don't have to use the 70th Anniversary ones....-----------------------but they look too good not to use them LOL
I have thought the same thing. I priced the molded plastic floor liners like Husky and Weathertech, but the price seems a little on the high side when you consider how dang small the foot well is in the front floor area. I think I will just pick up an extra set of rubber mats to use when the weather is sloppy wet, snow and or ice.
YES, We do get winter weather here south of Dallas!!

16" of Fresh Texas snow

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.