post #1 of Old 02-15-2011, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
Catalysis

Couple Questions

My '08 KK didn't come with factory-installed foglights embedded inside the headlamps, although the clear circle looking thing IS still in the headlamps. Is it expensive/not worth it to look into getting some installed from a dealer? Or should I get aftermarket ones that mount on the bumper like most Wranglers have? Or none at all as its not that big of a deal? I don't do off-roading much, if any, and its more for casual driving.

Also, where can I find front grille winches for my type? Know what, better yet, just direct me to the site that has it all with good prices and dependable people/non-scammers! Thanks!

post #2 of Old 02-15-2011, 04:48 PM
royhkeith
2010 KK Liberty 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catalysis View Post
My '08 KK didn't come with factory-installed foglights embedded inside the headlamps, although the clear circle looking thing IS still in the headlamps. Is it expensive/not worth it to look into getting some installed from a dealer? Or should I get aftermarket ones that mount on the bumper like most Wranglers have? Or none at all as its not that big of a deal? I don't do off-roading much, if any, and its more for casual driving.

Also, where can I find front grille winches for my type? Know what, better yet, just direct me to the site that has it all with good prices and dependable people/non-scammers! Thanks!
My 2010 KK Renegade came with the fog lights. I have only turned them on once( in 7mo since I bought it), and that was only to learn how to use the pull-out switch and see what difference they make. I don't know if yours would have the wiring and switch if you did not get the lights as delivered from the factory. I would not add them if they were not there to begin with, but I have never had fog lights before and thus do not miss them.

2010 Liberty Renegade
post #3 of Old 02-15-2011, 04:49 PM
theonlyMcG
2008 KK Liberty 

As far as I know you cannot just add the stock fogs to the headlights, you have to actually buy the whole housing with the fog lights in them. You would have to check Ebay on prices but I'm guessing it gets a bit expensive.