Chryslerwarrantys.com for extended warranty?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Chryslerwarrantys.com for extended warranty??

USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 07-16-2010, 08:10 AM   #1
onegoodpunk
2008 KK Liberty 

Chryslerwarrantys.com for extended warranty??

Anyone have experience with this site. I ran a quote on my KK and it will be about $1200 to add about 5 years and another 30k miles of warranty. Does that sound like a deal or are there better warranties out there?

Thanks

onegoodpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2010, 08:20 AM   #2
Elt31987

2008 KK Liberty 

I've heard nothing but bad reviews about all the warranties advertised on the radio and whatnot. The Chrysler warranties are honored at all Chrysler dealers. The price in the dealership is also negotiable so you might be able to get your local dealer to price match the chryslerwarranties site
Daystar 2" Spacer Lift With SkyJacker Hydro Shocks
JBA Gen 5.5 Upper Control Arms
Rokmen Riddler 8.25 Differential Cover
2 KC Slimlite 100 Watt Driving Lights on JK Light Bar
245/75/16 All Terrains
Mopar Front Tow Hooks
Mopar Rear Tow Hook
Mopar Skids
Elt31987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2010, 08:23 AM   #3
njmjeep
2006 TJ Wrangler 

That seems to be comparible with any I've purchased. See if you can get one through nissan, I have it on my wifes Commander and they take care of everything no questions asked, just a $100 deductible. I have definetly gotten my moneys worth out of it. $100 for a complete rear axle rebuild, several switches, heater and ac controls replaced and a new Commander for a loaner while they did the work. I have also used them for a jump start last winter and it cost me nothing.

~Nick~
njmjeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2010, 08:38 AM   #4
onegoodpunk
2008 KK Liberty 

Elt31987... quick question about your lift. Ive seen you post some negative reviews on the Daystar... Should i stay away from it and is there a way to make it not drive like a tank (maybe better shocks)? Man i wish we had a better lift options for our KK's. I def cant afford JBA anytime soon. We should all start emailing companies requesting lifts...
onegoodpunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-16-2010, 08:45 AM   #5
Elt31987

2008 KK Liberty 

At first Spacers seem great because you are up Higher and they seem to ride fine, but after about 5K miles mine turned really harsh on the bumps and chatters your teeth now lol. Spacers compress the front of thr suspension which puts more pressure on your coils causing them to ride rough and to wear out and sag faster. Almost everyone will tell you to Buy Nice Or Buy Twice and I dissent listen so I need to buy another lift eventually lol. The JBA is a lot of money but its also a High End Coil over lift by Bilstein and not spacers. They have another lift over seas by OME (the other top maker besides Bilstein) that is rumored to be in development for us in the states. Im hoping it does because it will probably be cheaper than the JBA. Im hoping it to be priced about 1000 like the current OME lift for the KJ Libertys
245/75/16 All Terrains
Mopar Front Tow Hooks
Mopar Rear Tow Hook
Mopar Skids
Unread 07-16-2010, 09:55 AM   #6
Elt31987

2008 KK Liberty 

I moved your Transmission Issue to another Thread to keep the ChryslerWarranties on topic.

New Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f292/...ssion-1070356/
245/75/16 All Terrains
Mopar Front Tow Hooks
Mopar Rear Tow Hook
Mopar Skids

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.