Cargo Rack/Basket for sale - JeepForum.com

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 Old 09-02-2012, 12:16 PM Thread Starter
Anderson75
2010 KK Liberty 

Cargo Rack/Basket for sale

For some reason, I can't post to the Classified section, so I am placing this here to see if anyone is interested. This is great for any vehicle with a Class III hitch. Tell your buddies!

Custom built, heavy duty cargo basket for class III trailer hitch. This was built to fit a Jeep Wrangler with the spare tire on and allow for opening and closing. It is not the kind purchased at any store you've ever been in. The dimensions are 40"wide, 24"deep and 18" high. The lid opens fully with two top hinges. As seen in the pictures, the entire unit swings out with the removal of an interior bolt to allow opening of the rear tailgate/hatch. The basket is framed with 2" angle iron and wrapped in heavy expanding metal with square steel tubing in the corners. The basket is mounted on 3" angle iron. HEAVY doesn't describe this thing. Unsure of the weight it will support, but I think the back springs on your truck will give out before it does! Original construction required about 6 hours of shop time @$75/hr and about $150 of metal/shop expense making the new value of around $600.
Unfortunately, due to herniated discs, I am no longer able to lift/use this. Selling at a sacrifice of a price to purchase something lighter I can use.

Asking $300 cash

Make an offer; will trade for guns, ATV, etc., most any hunting equipment of equal value, but preferably cash.

Attached Thumbnails
WP_000060.jpg   WP_000061.jpg   WP_000063.jpg   WP_000066.jpg  

Anderson75
Jason
2010 Jeep Liberty
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-17-2012, 05:01 PM Thread Starter
Anderson75
2010 KK Liberty 

bump

Anderson75
Jason
2010 Jeep Liberty

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.