Cargo Rack/Basket for sale - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep Liberty Forums > KK Liberty Forum > Cargo Rack/Basket for sale

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughYukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon ZipBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rock

Unread 09-02-2012, 12:16 PM   #1
Anderson75
2010 KK Liberty 

Cargo Rack/Basket for sale

For some reason, I can't post to the Classified section, so I am placing this here to see if anyone is interested. This is great for any vehicle with a Class III hitch. Tell your buddies!

Custom built, heavy duty cargo basket for class III trailer hitch. This was built to fit a Jeep Wrangler with the spare tire on and allow for opening and closing. It is not the kind purchased at any store you've ever been in. The dimensions are 40"wide, 24"deep and 18" high. The lid opens fully with two top hinges. As seen in the pictures, the entire unit swings out with the removal of an interior bolt to allow opening of the rear tailgate/hatch. The basket is framed with 2" angle iron and wrapped in heavy expanding metal with square steel tubing in the corners. The basket is mounted on 3" angle iron. HEAVY doesn't describe this thing. Unsure of the weight it will support, but I think the back springs on your truck will give out before it does! Original construction required about 6 hours of shop time @$75/hr and about $150 of metal/shop expense making the new value of around $600.
Unfortunately, due to herniated discs, I am no longer able to lift/use this. Selling at a sacrifice of a price to purchase something lighter I can use.

Asking $300 cash

Make an offer; will trade for guns, ATV, etc., most any hunting equipment of equal value, but preferably cash.

wp_000060.jpg   wp_000061.jpg   wp_000063.jpg   wp_000066.jpg  
Anderson75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2012, 05:01 PM   #2
Anderson75
2010 KK Liberty 

bump
Anderson75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.